***Administrative Advisement**** Big changes to the payment system

As you know, there have been a number of changes here since the reintroduction of the revenue sharing program. We have been striving to make things as easy and more importantly, as fun as possible. One of the hurdles to this has been that there are still a good many people who, for one reason or another, have had difficulty reaching the minimum of $10.00 over the course of a month. We can see where this might be very discouraging to newer members, or even some of the more veteran members for that matter. So, we are going to try a small, but still very radical experiment (because we're just crazy cool like that). For the next 2 payment periods, we will be lowering the minimum amount to $1.00 ( "What did he just say??" ) Yes.You read that correctly. $1.00. A buck. One smackeroo. 100 cents. One George Washington..... ( "Have they lost their minds???" ) Maybe, but mad science doesn't happen with out a little mad. So for the months of April and May, anyone who has made at least $1.00 by the end of March and April, will receive a payout. The guidelines must still be adhered to and we still expect quality. But we hope this may encourage those who may not have been as active to be a little more, well, active. We will take a look at things after this evaluation period and may or may not make adjustments to it. But for the next couple months, we are pleased to be able to offer payments to a lot of people who have not previously experienced the warmth and joy a myLot payout brings. So, enjoy! *Edit: Please make sure you have a paypal address entered in to your account info or you will not be able to reap the benefits. You can enter the information here:
myLot is an enormous discussion board, blogging community, questions and answers hub, social network and online hangout that pays you for your valuable contributions
You've lost yer marbles...I seen them rolling on the floor over there...
They are part of the experiment. Note the hidden camera placed by the door way in.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
52 discussions a day JJ? omg
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@GoAskAlice Clever.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Okay thats wonderful, but do we have to cash out at $1 or can we hold it? I just cant see me doing this at $1 but who knows how I may change? Change is good, I think? lolz It would make me feel cheap haha literally. Thanks as always for keeping us posted.
Nope, if you don't want to then simply remove your paypal address from your account info.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@GoAskAlice Got it thanks again Admin
@sugartoes Yes, you can add it again later
Excellent idea and as revenue sharing sites go, I still firmly believe yours is the BEST !!!
Luckily I saw your response before i sent out suggestions so I didn't send you one
@sugartoes I think it is a good idea, in that it will give many users more reason to be active knowing they can easily reach that amount in one month
@rakski (33881)
very true. Not thinking of just the share that they will get but also the ones who makes the revenue
A $1.00 pay out will help the new ones feel better. It is worth a try so why not go for it.
@rakski (33881)
yes, it is very true. unless, they will see that it will not be good for the site. But I salute them for thinking of their members!
@gofsey (1599)
• Madurai, India
That is right, and we newbies can learn a thing or two.
@gofsey (1599)
• Madurai, India
@rakski It is nice piece of news, I think.
I think $5 would be OK.
@pgntwo (22636)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
True, but March Madness has taken over... Or April Fool's Day, @MALUSE
• Walnut Creek, California
Long term, that might be a good compromise.
@pgiblett (6553)
I agree that is a reasonable figure.
@mysdianait (65081)
I am wide awake and I don't drink I have my specs on too so can't be seeing things wrong can I? I predict an increase in spammers
• Calgary, Alberta
Remember the person from bubblews who made 21 nice post flood on his own discussions? I fear it may happen hear.
@CaptAlbertWhisker . Spammers are not going to be around long enough to get paid.
@thesids (22231)
• Bhubaneswar, India
On another note, maybe the flu jab you had has started playing on your mind.... Hope you are doing fine MysD.
@silvermist (20030)
@GoAskAlice When you said lowering the minimum,I thought it will be$5.Well,let us see what the changes in the activity level will be.
@akalinus (27687)
I thought it would be $5 also.
@silvermist I agree, that would be more reasonable for those who can't make the 10.00 payout, and gives the admin more time to stop the spammers.
@silvermist (20030)
@Carmelanirel2 You are right.I too was thinking on those lines.
@rosekiss (30327)
• Eugene, Oregon
Oh my goodness, you have gone crazy. That is attainable for sure, and I can do that in one day. I am happy that you are looking out for all of us though, as there shouldnn't be one person that can't make that $1 in a month.
@rosekiss (30327)
• Eugene, Oregon
@sugartoes Well, even if they could come in for a few days, that is all it would take, even if they only did 10 cents a day, in 10 days they would have it. I can get it in a day provdiding there are lots of interactions. It is a shame that most of them can't be here for most of the time, but whatever is going on with them, is more important than being in here.
@rosekiss (30327)
• Eugene, Oregon
@sugartoes I think come summer, a lot aren't in here as they have things to do, and they can't be in here like they would want to. I will be in here pretty much the same as I have been, except when I mow the yard, and do erraands. I like mylot a lot, and I just can't picture myself not being in here.
@rosekiss (30327)
• Eugene, Oregon
@sugartoes I just came in not to long ago, as I was gone all morning, and just got home not to long ago. I figure with the payout amount changed, I don't have to do as much as I used to, ulnles I want to. Right now, I am trying to get all the notificatons done, that I recievied from friday until tofday. It will tak me a little time, but I will get them done, and then I will either respond to new discussions, or just get off and wait until tomorrow and start early.
@thesids (22231)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Are you telling me that I can spend more time with my baby who is just 3 months old now and still make some money these two months? But wait, the chocos I can buy with the faster cashout... she surely will not have them yet.... Anyways, that is just me. I think it would have been better if things were fixed at 5.00 during the testing period. 1.00 is still too low and even spammers and abusers will be getting paid. That can be an unhealthy scenario.
admns will whack them before they can get paid Sid I hope?
@Sreekala (32594)
You can keep the money and buy some other things for her instead of chocolates
@vandana7 (71373)
@Hatley I am inclined to agree with theSids...1 is too low...3 or 5 would have been better.
lol b ut still I can see how it wiil get more people to be more active I do love my mylot m,y self.
@vandana7 (71373)
If payments were made faster, more people would be active too Hatley. Hugs.
That's a great idea, it will really encourage people. Well done.
• Calgary, Alberta
This makes me nervous because some members might try to abuse the system with a minimum that low. I hope this won't lead to abuse.
@CaptAlbertWhisker You know it .... Spammers doesn't live long in Mylot. Yes for sure, admin's monitoring activity will increase. But we should also take initiative and report the posts which breaks the terms
@kevin1877uk (37013)
Awesome maybe more people will be able to have a payment. Well done on your experiment, I hope you get good results from it.
• Pensacola, Florida
This is fantastic. I'll be eager to see how this changes the amount of activity over the next couple of months.
@rina110383 (23971)
That's a great change. If it makes everyone happy including my crush, then I'm happy.
@mammots (3268)
@rina110383 Does your crush have nine lives?
@rina110383 (23971)
@mammots I have to ask him but I'm a bit shy. He must be busy.
@rina110383 @rina110383 I think he's used a few of them up over the years...
@pgntwo (22636)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I missed this until directed here by a response to my latest... I am elated! And then a Suggestion landed in my box from @JolietJake, almost simultaneously... Thank you!
@xFiacre (7838)
@pgntwo Thanks for the alert. I'm sitting on $9.02 so I suppose of her a payout anyway of 15 April . $10 takes an awful long time to reach.
@pgntwo (22636)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@xFiacre I agree, the amount I write here isn't enough to get to a $10 threshold in two months, so I am appreciative of the trial reduction to $1.00 for March and April :)
@yukimori (9113)
@sugartoes myLot pays based on how the community sees our posts, since we're the ones who decide what counts as "interesting" and "valuable" by interacting with posts. If you want to increase the payment you get, you should make sure all of your posts are the highest quality that you can submit. The more interesting or valuable a post is, the more it's worth.
@Bluedoll (16941)
Good idea. It's a promotion. "Everyone gets paid" Do it and forget the nay sayers. An experiment is an experiment. Log it and see what results.
Hi How are you doing ? So can I expect you are returning my money this month?
@Bluedoll (16941)
@UR_Forever_Raja Is that what you want? Better tell others what this means I think.
@valmnz (15520)
• New Zealand
Wonderful encouragement to keep at it! Maybe after March and April we could settle on a $5 payout?
I think $5 amount is more realistic . The work involved for $1 seems more bother than its worth and some are struggling to reach $10 so an inbetween might suit more people.
Let me check the calendar! No it'a not April fool today, so this is not a joke. Well' if it's an experiment let's see what happens. I hope not to see dozen of people posting dozens of two trash liners a day, just to reach 1 dollar.
@akalinus (27687)
I have $7 + so should I cash out now? When are you supposed to cashout. I have not been paid before so don't know the routine.
As long as you have the minimum by the last day of the month and have entered a valid Paypal address in to your account info, payment will be automatic on or around the 15th of the following month.
This is where you will learn all about the myLot Earnings Program
@DanieGirl80587 March payments were made a few days ago, the next payout is not until April
@JolietJake Thank you!