I only had a turkey sandwich today to eat

@EddieHands (37629)
Well I only had a turkey sandwich to eat today. I am going to eat berries and salad next. Then cook burgers with maybe homemade fries later. But I for sure will have no salad at night. To drink just coffee, green tea with lemon. I love losing weight! It feels great, and I am looking better. I do have fun food like pizza on the weekends but just one day. Rest of the week it's all diet and work out to look very nice! Hope you all have a magical day! Talk soon. Now time to clean here a bit and then cook! Blessings Ok well now I finally ate a burger. Now only berries and veggie salad for the rest of the day and night.. ! then some tea to burn more fat! Soon I will be in really good shape
@rina110383 (23906)
How many sandwiches did you eat? What kind of burger will you cook later?
@EddieHands (37629)
I had one sandwich. I made a turkey burger. Now just veggies and fruits rest of the day and night. and teas, It's really working to lose weight.. so I am happy about that.
@rina110383 (23906)
@EddieHands Have you checked your weight lately? How many kilos/pounds have you lost?
@EddieHands (37629)
@rina110383 I think 10 pounds! I have about 15 more to go! But with these drinks.warm tea.. warm water with lemon all day. I am burning fat just by sitting.. then eating lots of berries. and veggies salads.. even more burning Once in a while I will have a slice of cherry pie. but it is fresh cherries.. no extra sugar added I used to eat way to much these past year. Double and triple cheese burgers lol with fries with lots of toppings made me fat. I do like that food, and i might eat one on the weekend.. but maybe only single meat cheese burger
@softbabe44 (5848)
• Vancouver, Washington
Is it a special tea that has proven result
@EddieHands (37629)
Yeah green tea burns fat and heals you! If you add lemon juice.. makes it burn even more fat. I love it!
I am sure that you are feeling better losing weight, but do not starve yourself.