Today was a very long active day!

@EddieHands (37487)
I woke up early, got ready ate breakfast. Went to farmers market.. got fruit and veggies. Then went to another nice store got more veggies. And a very special root beer! Yes I still drink beer but this beer does not have alcohol. It is just sweet and a perfect way to get the gas out of my system. I like the taste and it settles my stomach. Then I came home cleaned the house.. then left again to another store.. got berries and milk and sweet bread. Now I am finally back and still have some cleaning to do.. but will be at home for the night! So I will be peeking in at mylot! Today was something different from waking up.. staying in my robe and slippers all day and doing nothing. but sleep and eat... mylot, online work.. and video games. I am not used to this much action! Or even leaving the house.. but it was a nice adventure.. tommrrow.. i sleep in late like a cat! lol
@rina110383 (24504)
Wow! You bought lots of veggies. You had rootbeer again. It's nice that you run errands for your mom. My head & eyes hurt. I just arrived from a meeting outside.
@EddieHands (37487)
Yes many veggies, and also berries. I got you some berries. and also a rootbeer. They are very good. Yes I help her a lot with shopping, and getting things. But I am tired lol Wow Rina you have had a long tiring day also? Both of us were out a lot today
@rina110383 (24504)
@EddieHands Haven't tried this cool combination
@PrarieStyle (2486)
I love the farmers market! I'm working toward selling there and having a road side farmers market of my own. I don't get out much because I do a lot of babysitting. And, I don't get to stay in my robe and sleep. I do eat though. And I have to get up early to get children off to school. But when they are out of school, I'll get to sleep in until 8:30. I probably won't though because I like to get an early start on the gardening before the first child arrives to babysit.
@EddieHands (37487)
@PrarieStyle never tried it! Or do you mean Gordon Birch ? I have tried those. !
I am glad you had a very good day today. Enjoy the rest of the day.
Admit it: you feel a lot better when you do something physical than just sitting all day!