I've heard of hot August nights but where are they?

Just a collage of the shots I got while playing "grab the paw" with Ally
El Paso, Texas
It hasn't been nearly as hot as I expected it to be this month. In fact I can't recall when we've been this cool before late September or October. I'm not complaining, just noticing is all. We've gotten a thunderstorm almost every night now for the last couple weeks but now I see I'll have to do some serious weeding, those goat head weeds are really growing fast and I feel so sorry for Ally because she's always stepping on them Well, since it's been pretty wet out lately my sweet miss Ally hasn't wanted to go outside too much, she's a bit of a priss pot that way, but at least she's been playful as the above photos show you. Do you have dogs? Will they go outside after a storm is gone?
Maybe the hot weather is here.Ms.Ruby does not mind
Waaaaaattt, you stole our August???? Well, at least we're gettin rain, I guess I can live with that.
@rebelann I guess.I am sorry.Lo siento
Aww, don't be sorry @amadeo it was mother natures doin.
I wish we had a storm right now - it is off in the distance but we need rain badly. It is hot here at night still....
Et tu Abby?? Cheeeze, no wonder its so cool here. Well, I hope you get some rain, I know what it's like not to get any.
No dog here but the cat is not privy to thunderstorms either
Ally doesn't mind the thunder but she doesn't like to go out if it's raining or has just stopped raining, it's as if she doesn't want to get her toes wet.
@rebelann aw that is a cute conclusion, such a little diva she is
I get the feeling she thinks she's a cat @enlightenedpsych2
• Lenox, Georgia
Goodness I wish it wasn't hot here! Lol. I have two dogs, one is "prissy" and she thinks she's too pretty to get dirty. My other dog loves being outside, she doesn't seem to care. They are both so different.
I think I gave Ally the wrong name, I wonder what she'd do if I changed it to Prissy
She is being the playful pup for sure in those photos! Molly will go outside in a light rain or when a storm is gone. It is thunder that freaks her out and has her hiding.
Oddly enough Ally has no fear of thunder or fireworks but she won't go out in rain or if it's just stopped raining. Dang wooose
I have a rabbit that won't let me harness her to go outside.
Does she only live indoors?
@RubyHawk (35104)
• Atlanta, Georgia
No, we don't have dogs,and neither do we have rain, we had a little bit several days ago and that was it. Happy weeding.
Lovely photos of Ally, but sorry those weeds annoy her. You'll have to get to work.
Our two don't like to go out when it's raining. But they will afterwards.