Do you like going to concerts?

I know I do, but I can understand if people don't. It's great to see the band, but sometimes being around alot of other people sucks.
@Geisty (363)
hell yea man.
The last really cool concert I was at was the Family Values Tour in Wisconsin because it rained and there were sliding like all the way down the hill into the crowd and the bands would be like thats awesome. It made a great Atmosphere.
AHHH family values was an awesome concert...I also did that one back in the day. LOL I feel old now.
I think koRn has been at everyone...lol. So don't feel old. I also did this years Ozzfest and a NIN concert this year.
I Love going to concerts, however I am very short & tend to get trampled. I love to push my way to the front LOL but then security always try to yank me out. I hate people who dont know how to behave at concerts too..the ones that get all stupid drunk & start fights.
I agree. I hate the whole hardcore dancing thing. If you have ever seen the kids do it. It's not cool at all. I brought my Girlfriend to a WWE Raw event not too long ago and so I know how it is for someone to be short. We were on the floor and I could see great but she couldnt see anything.
Yeah floor level for me never really works, at that point Im having to push my way to the front. Otherwise its a wasted trip!...Ive been to a few WWE events, back in the day. When it was still WWF lol I stood ON the seats. Im 4 foot 8 how tall is your girl?
@killj0y (618)
So far i've only been to a handful of concerts including manson, rob zombie, Mindless self indulgence, tub ring,genitorchers, and dog fashion disco. There are postivie aspects that I enjoy in concerts such and meeting up with cool people but the negitive aspect of that is having to deal with everyother retard there. Also I don't like being so crapped up all I can smell is the person next to me and their awful body odor. But it's really rewarding when you do to the concerts and the bands personalities are just as awesome as their music.
@ralevi (1885)
Queen in MCI center - Queen in MCI center
Yes I like to go to concerts the last one was when Queen are coming to MCI center
only those of whom i really know the band
@shadowauror (1517)
I just Love it .. its got a whole different feel to it !! The Energy , Excitement ... The whole Jumping around dude... its AWESOME!!!
i do allot saw AFI last week it was awesome got Tool,Muse, MCR coming up
I actually have never been to a concert before. I want to go to have the experience but now that I'm older there is really nobody I'd like to go see perform live. I think about it a lot though. Although where I live they don't really have lots of concerts with actual famous people in them. LOL Guess I should have thought about this when I was younger.
@atticus (1380)
sure,i do it weekly
@kutchi (12330)
• Pakistan
no I dont like
@Brandi06 (2227)
yes
I love to party go to shows I love to be shoved around n get bloody
I love going to concerts XD
yes i do
I like concerts a lot. Sometimes they are very expensive though.
yes i do
@malsun (1528)
yes i do