The Stupidest Person in America

@tallawah (13452)
Kingston, Jamaica
There is a woman who lives in Pennsylvania, who sent for her relatives in Syria. She was a supporter of Donald Trump! He would make America Safer! When her family arrived thy were detained and sent back under the immigration and travel ban instituted by President Donald Trump. I don't live in America and get my News via the BBC. But I knew what Trump was going to do, because he Said So. So how stupid could this woman be?
• Walnut Creek, California
Many were hoping his campaign promises were just "campaign rhetoric." He's quite a nut!
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
When a Narcissist tells you something, he will move the earth to do it because he can't be wrong. That's the key feature... he can not be wrong unless he wants to be..
• Walnut Creek, California
@tallawah And a narcissist is wonderful to those who support him. And evil toward those who do not. There's not much middle ground. The psychologists call it "splitting." People are either all good or all bad to a narcissist. There is little or no grey.
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@TheHorse He's a text book Narcissist. The way he poses, how he can't take criticism, how he doesn't imagine consequence, how he believes everything is as he determines. He's probably going to be the worst President ever.
no more stupid than the hundreds here whoi voted that arrogant billionaire Trump in as our President shame on all who voted fo this arragabt fool of a man
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
They voted for him. So they can't complain. they ordered escargot, they got snails. What's the prob? He SAid he was going to do it. It is no surprise. I am in jamaica, I knew he was going to do it. She's in America... how did she miss that?
• Walnut Creek, California
@tallawah Maybe she thought that Trump would better protect her family from ISIS-influenced idiots than Hillary would.
@Mike197602 (15143)
@tallawah I'm still waiting for your evidence he was going to ban the countrries. As it took his administration by surprise I'm curious as to your advance information.
Sadly, she's not the only one.
yes how about all who voted for Trump as our president shame on them and shame on trump
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@Hatley definately. But how can a Syrian immigrant, with family in Syria, have voted for Trump? I mean she's really extra stupid.
@tallawah You don't know how good or bad her English is. Maybe she didn't understand the details of what Trump was talking about.
@lokisdad (4239)
I think that is one of those things that people like to think would not happen to them. My wife has a buddy who voted Trump mind you the lady's parents both are immigrants. She agrees with the ban but only because she thinks that it would never affect her because her family is not from one of the countries being banned at the moment. Someone pointed that out to her that it could happen to her and well she was angry. Nobody who has immigrated here from another country is safe especially if you are a recent addition or from a country that well isn't exactly playing well together with Trump.
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Exactly... "It can't happen to ME!" they say, until it does. I know Jamaicans who are afraid... that's because if it happens to Syrians in the morning, why won't it happen to Jamaicans in the afternoon?
@anniepa (27552)
@tallawah This reminds me of that poem if that's what you'd call it, about the Holocaust, about how someone did nothing when they came for another group then another and another because they hadn't come for that person. We must all be diligent and look out for the marginalized because one day it might be us and who will be left to look out for us? I mean, we also should look out for each other because it's the right thing to do!
@anniepa (27552)
@lokisdad, isn't it ironic that Donald is now on his second immigrant wife (third overall)? I guess they're different because they don't look threatening to him. What a disgusting jerk he is.
@Mike197602 (15143)
Not stupid as nobody, including you, knew he was going to ban certain countries from entering the US. She was trying to do the best for her family as we all do.
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
He said he was going to do it. I listen to the BBC... so I'm getting my News 2nd or 3rd hand, and he said he was going to ban them.. He SAID IT. How is it, she living in America didn't hear?
@Mike197602 (15143)
@tallawah Washington (CNN)When President Donald Trump declared at the Pentagon Friday he was enacting strict new measures to prevent domestic terror attacks, there were few within his government who knew exactly what he meant. Administration officials weren't immediately sure which countries' citizens would be barred from entering the United States. The Department of Homeland Security was left making a legal analysis on the order after Trump signed it. So how come you knew the specifics of the ban? I'd say you didn't know and so she didn't know. If you disagree please link me to some legitimate news source that notified us of the upcoming ban and the countries that would be banned.
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@Mike197602 I heard him discuss it in 2015... just do your very own personal search. You'll find it... I think it is on CNN... is that reliable?
@topffer (41775)
• France
Does she still supports Donald Trump ? If the answer is "No", she was not stupid, just abused.
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I don't know... there is an interview with her where she doesn't retract her support.
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@Lupita234 Maybe she thought if she licked his toes, he'd make an exception for her
@zarlamain (24200)
She really is.
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
She has no one to blame but herself. What did she think? Syria wasn't considered an Islamic nation?
@zarlamain (24200)
@tallawah Exactly.
@anniepa (27552)
As someone who lives in Pennsylvania it pains me to admit this, but my answer is "Pretty stupid". How could anyone with relatives in Syria possibly support Trump?
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Because they have this twisted slave mentality that if they please 'massa' they won't be sold.
@fluffysue (1461)
She voted for her family to be kept out of the country, and to be discriminated against if they were allowed in. Hope knowing she might never see them again makes her feel safe!
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
That is exactly how I feel.
Hmm my personal opinion is that the stupidest person in America's initials are DT..
@tallawah (13452)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Well, yes, I don't disagree, but D.T. didn't vote for her... she voted for him.