I would love to feel the excitement of having a discussion deleted

Broken Nail
@sabtraversa (13365)
Italy
I'm not a full experienced member if I've never had such experience, am I? I've been the only one who deleted my own discussions. I wish I had a discussion deleted, the excitement, the questioning, the new discussion about how or why I got my discussion deleted. The rant. Wow. How many of you experienced the deletion of a discussion you made? How many times? For what reason? All this just for sharing one of the few photos left on my iPhone. My broken nail. It's almost one month old, no need to cry. I decided to crop it, otherwise you would realize it's a middle finger. A discussion about deleted discussions shall not be deleted. I kept it safe.
How many of you experienced the deletion of a discussion you made? Me! How many times? How high can you count? For what reason? Name one...I'm sure I've used it.
@sabtraversa (13365)
How high can you count? Enough for a gold medal? What anthem would you like to be played, if that's the case?
@sabtraversa I don't think I hold the record, but I am in the top 10 probably.
@stbrians (16430)
• Kakamega, Kenya
God forbid
@topffer (37975)
• France
I have had only one deleted, long ago in the old myLot. The reason was a bit weird. I started a discussion directed towards someone occupying an important position like I started one today not very favorable to the president of the USA. The discussion has been successful and got about 30 responses. It stayed online during several weeks, then the person whom I was speaking of in the discussion asked to delete it as a myLot member, and it has been deleted because discussions towards other members are forbidden here. I suppose that if Donald Trump joins, all discussions not favorable for Donald Trump will have to be deleted if he asks it.
@sabtraversa (13365)
Did Obama join myLot just to report your discussion? That would be hilarious. I mean, you must be very proud of having had such discussion deleted by such person. Who is likely to not be Obama, I know.
@topffer (37975)
• France
@sabtraversa It was somebody far less important than that, a senior executive in a big internet company, and the discussion was a kind of rant, but with a lot of true information about this person that you could not find together elsewhere. I have been surprised that he found it and joined to ask to delete it. I have never been proud of that, but it proves that our discussions might be read by a lot of people out of myLot.
@topffer (37975)
• France
@sabtraversa Ah, ah! You should be more careful, I never use the same user name on two sites.
Don't worry. I've been here a long time and to my knowledge I don't think I've ever had a discussion deleted. In fact I don't think I've ever been blocked by anyone either . . . I'm a bit jealous when people talk about having gone through such experiences .
@sabtraversa (13365)
Yeah, that's the point! I have nothing to write about and My discussion was deleted that go viral.
• Bournemouth, England
None so far but then I've posted very few. At least getting a discussion deleted sparks a topic for another one.
@sabtraversa (13365)
Yes, that's the advantage of having a discussion deleted.
• Bournemouth, England
@sabtraversa It's a self-generating business!
@pgntwo (22636)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@asfarasiknow Like this one was...
Ah well, it seems the joke is on me this evening, my 45th post on myLot fell foul of the last bullet-point in the Guidelines: ?Posting jokes, recipes, 'top...
Me..3 or 4 times...Not sure but I am sure they were not within the guidelines. Never really gave it too much of a thought.
@sabtraversa (13365)
That's still a small amount, it's okay to fall a few times, you'll get up stronger and wiser.
@sabtraversa Thanks!!
@nomus24g (28553)
these days its happening frequently...and I am not ranting about it, let them do what they want
@sabtraversa (13365)
I would never rant for a discussion I didn't put any effort in creating (such as this one), otherwise I would feel the frustration. Still less frustrating than breaking a nail.
@stbrians (16430)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Ha @Nomus24g Take heart and enjoy We are moving on
@nomus24g (28553)
@stbrians (16430)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Tell me to tuition you on posts that are deleted. I have had several deleted for violation. Finally I became a violation and was deleted. God returned me here
@sabtraversa (13365)
You had a past as a myLot criminal, wow. But glad you rehabilitated and came back.
@pureme (1478)
You are very funny
@stbrians (16430)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@pureme Ha ha ha I am flabbergasted
I have only had one discussion deleted that I noticed. It is upsetting when it happens. The best thing is just know and follow the rules. I think you are a good mylotter by the sounds of it :-)
@sabtraversa (13365)
Aww, why was it deleted? It sounds you still put some effort into making it. Thanks, it feels normal to be "good".
@sabtraversa Someone reported what someone else wrote and instead of just deleting the comment they deleted the whole darn post.
@sabtraversa (13365)
@shaggin That's not fair, I feel you.
@Mike197602 (14020)
I've had loads of discussions removed, probably not as many as @JolietJake but more than many other members. I've also had accounts removed...maybe more than other members If you want to do a naughty discussion I can help with the topic...it'll get deleted but you may avoid account deletion which can be a risk
@sabtraversa (13365)
How was MyLot's jail? It seems like rehab went okay. Right, I don't want to risk the deletion of my account. Just because of money.
@Mike197602 (14020)
@sabtraversa to be totally honest, when I was kicked off I found it very very stressful as mylot is my social life. I just pushed admin too far on a number of occasions and she booted me off...twice actually. Then I was kicked off again when the site changed to another format. Now I'm back and have had only one discussion removed for bad words. Deleted discussions are nothing and you could easily write one as jj used to do on a very regular basis with the knowledge they were going to go. Thing is if you push it too far on one discussion admin may remove your entire account
Having a discussion deleted isn't a good thing - no, never, not one. I used to cry over broken nails but there are way more important things to cry over now.
@sabtraversa (13365)
A broken nail is still worse than one discussion being deleted after several years of myLot career. As long as your whole account doesn't get deleted with the discussion. I didn't really cry over my broken nail, I was amused. It was the middle finger, I showed everyone my broken nail.
@sol_cee (19596)
• Japan
Poor broken nail!
@sabtraversa (13365)
It's slowly growing now. It broke at a length where my nails have never been that short.
@silvermist (20030)
@sol_cee Why do you keep moving like this.Now gone to the Caribbean !But you do help me to expand my knowledge of world geography.
@sol_cee (19596)
• Japan
@silvermist lol I'm a nomad Silvermist-san.
I had one deleted due to a simple word in my title that the powers that be thought offensive.
@sabtraversa No! Very unfair!!!!
Do you like to live dangerously?
@sabtraversa (13365)
Yes, my dear blue painted hair dude. I wish I could, but something always holds me back.
@sabtraversa Hahahaha!!
Due to my lack of attention to detail, I haven't a clue if I have had one deleted, and trying to find out if I have would require patience, and I do not have that either.
@sabtraversa (13365)
Unless it's very recent, like you were notified of responses and then you see the discussion disappeared, it can be hard to notice, that's true.
@sabtraversa yes that would be the only way I would notice.
Not sure why you would want to experience this, but yeah a long time ago and, wasn't thrilled, but have moved on.
@sabtraversa (13365)
Because I'm a loony.
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't know if any of my posts have ever been deleted. A lot of the times my posts never get any responses so I just assume they get deleted and nope...they are just sitting there...alone. I probably have had a few deleted but I have no clue haha
@sabtraversa (13365)
You aren't overly obsessed with your discussions, that's great.
@skysnap (20104)
asking for trouble
@sabtraversa (13365)
Trouble is thrilling!
I've had a couple of them deleted. Whatever. I don't care.
@sabtraversa (13365)
When there's nothing you can do, it is better to move on, I suppose. But that's a couple only, that's good.
@dpk262006 (56769)
I have not deleted any of my discussions ever because I start a discussion after seriously giving it a thought. I don't mind if I get lesser number of responses to my discussion. I love to interact on the responses received.
@sabtraversa (13365)
I usually plan my discussions, take a while to write them properly in a WordPad file, carefully search for images but then I still regret.
@dpk262006 (56769)
@sabtraversa I am not clear what makes you feel regret about a post?
@sabtraversa (13365)
@dpk262006 I probably get tired of seeing them, I suppose.
@alberello75 (22791)
• Genova, Italy
I am a member here for over a year (I speak of the new Mylot), never had deleted discussions. Only I have been taken verbally by an user, because in one of her post, I wrote two sentences in Italian. But nothing serious
@sabtraversa (13365)
That's nice, keep it up! I think you should always try to add a translation for sentences in Italian, otherwise I understand how someone can be mad at you, they don't understand what you wrote while you violate one guideline.
@alberello75 (22791)
• Genova, Italy
@sabtraversa Ok, you're right, but all in all, I will have written just three words in Italian, nothing more
@sabtraversa (13365)
@alberello75 If I didn't understand a few words in a language I would have probably asked in a polite manner, but not all people are the same.