doing away with examinations

it is too much pressure it would be better to doaway with exam,s till class viii
@abhiroop85 (2828)
• Scottsdale, Arizona
man exams sucks my life,but it should be there,parents should not put up any extra pressure on kids
@fl0urish (5385)
YEAH IT SEEMS THE BIGGEST PROB WE COULD EVER FACE TRY TO WORKHARD...SO THAT YOU DONT REGRET LATER....IT WILL HELP YOU TO HAVE BETTER FUTURE
@RieRie (820)
I think exams should be taken just before leaving school, that's what happened when I was at school, but now 6 year olds or some age that's too young anyway are having to do them, it's stupid. Yeah have an aptitude test when you go to the next school so the teachers know if you'll need help or not,but not exams.
@relekar (559)
during xams keep ur calm...the more ur calm the more understand ur subject n like wise u can prepare in a systamatic manner... dun get tensed over smal;l topics...try to solve thm if u get xcited u just find urself in more trouble
@KHyuga (1700)
I think exams have to stay because it is the best gauge of one's knowledge in a subject.