Please

Please check out my profile and add me as a friend! I am looking for new friends so we can help eachother out with earning, and also, to get to know people. Once you add me, I will check out your discussions and start responding! Hopefully you will do the same for me!
@emarie (5451)
happy face - happy face
i will if you respond to some of my topics...=)
Checking them out now~ Thanks for your response!
@wasim989 (2302)
Yeah I have added you as my friend and its nice to have you as my friend.
@wasim989 (2302)
@funfreak2k2 (1740)
i have already added u as my friend dear.... i always check out your discussions.. if u dont mind, y dont u change the colour scheme on ur discussions page.. its a little hard to read.. :)
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Feel free to add me if you would like, However... Be careful of posts like this, as no one wants anyone cheating the system. Use the MyLot search... Plenty of Posts of people like you who would love to have more friends. I help out my friends or anyone as best as I can. People can add me if they wish... I am willing to be friends with everyone, however I am not promising to respond to every single discussion, only discussions I find of interest, as we are suppose to do :) . Take care - DNatureofDTrain