Reduced Groundwater

@yanzalong (16588)
Indonesia
The city where I am living is labeled as a city of rain as it rains almost everyday. But there are times - several months - when rain seldom falls and causes some areas to have less groundwater supply. Their wells have little water. This is happening to me right now.I have a little water in the morning. And at night, I have no water at all. I complained about this to the landlord but she had nothing to say.
Oh that is something my friend..I did not realize you had less water at some times of the year. I am sorry to know this.
@yanzalong (16588)
It rains mostly during the year but in short dry season, we have a little water. It seems that the ground does not keep rainwater.
@yanzalong So sad it does not keep the water my friend.
@kepweng (26301)
do you drink rain to via filterazation?
@yanzalong (16588)
Never. I should have the equipment to make filtered or purified. Do you?
Ever thought of buying yourself some drum and water containers in case of this emergency? It's awful when the land lord isn't doing anything.
@yanzalong (16588)
I should have but always postpone buying it. Lol.