Why cant I find my referral Link in Mylot?

I wonder where should I find my referral link at mylot where in fact before I just can see it.
Because myLot ended the referral program in May 2013. I suggest you really need to read the guidelines/FAQ pages etc since this is not the same site you used to be on
This is where you will learn all about the myLot Earnings Program
Oh, Thank you so much, JJ . Yes so true I am not able to be more updated on this site I as have stopped using this since 2010 and just remembered last night my account.
@mariaglenda The earning program has changed as well...you no longer earn for your own activity, but for the interaction you get from other users
Hello friends and neighbors and other assorted members of humanity, it is I, JJ, with another glimpse at How myLotâ„¢ Works. Today, we'll try to break...
@JolietJake So this must be mean that For all the posting discussion with other if I also posted my comment shall I earn with it? or what?
@Icydoll (29319)
There is no referral system on Mylot.
Yes, Thank you so much!
@mohit459 (12625)
• Haldwani, India
There is no referral link as like other websites
There was before but at it was says the mylot remove it.
@mohit459 (12625)
• Haldwani, India
@mariaglenda ohh... I didn't knew ..