My own 6 months later......

Richfield, Utah
Hey guys! Thanks @mawdest for dragging me back kicking and screaming, lol, just kidding. Anywho, it's been a busy 6 months! Home life is the same, but personal and work life took on some changes: 1-I'm no longer a librarian at the public library, I am now teaching at the schools! Mainly high school, and I'm loving it! Guess I found another knack, lol. 2-not sure how many people here caught that I am now a youtuber! The gist is that I read and do book discussions. So far over 200 subscribers just since October 2017 launch. The link to my channel is in my profile, just click on my name and check it out if you wanna. 3-speaking of youtube, I am now a mod for one of the youtubers I follow, plus I made a few new friends along the way. It's been a great and just an awesome experience. Along with the update, I also saw the need for change in my profile pic. I also need to finish up my last list, which will come along a bit later. So there you have it: woo. Just kidding, I will try to get on here more, as I have missed some old friends and I am not one to turn down every chance to make new friends! Love, peace and chicken grease!
• Lenox, Georgia
It's good to see you again! It sounds like things are going well for you-that's great!
• Richfield, Utah
Great to see you too! How's things? Hope things are good for you as well!
• Lenox, Georgia
@librarygeek1980 Things are going well, thank you! =)
• Richfield, Utah
@LovingMyBabies awesome and you're welcome
You have been gone awhile. Welcome back.
• Richfield, Utah
Thank you! Yup, it's been a busy while.
I think a librarian would be an awesome job. Glad you are enjoying the teaching job too. Very cool how many subscribers you have gotten on your YouTube channel!
• Richfield, Utah
Thank you! I enjoyed being a librarian, but after 5 years, it was time for a change, time to branch out and grow. Yup that youtube channel has just taken off more than I had expected, lol. The link to my channel is in my profile if you want to check it out.
@librarygeek1980 it's not something I would watch but I am going to bookmark this to tag a mylot member here who might enjoy it. Can't think of her username right now.
• Richfield, Utah
@shaggin it's cool, and yay! Anyone that would enjoy, pass it on!
@DaddyEvil (27425)
• Aurora, Missouri
It sounds like your sabbatical was just what the doctor ordered, Jennifer. I am very happy things are going so well for you. I hope they continue going your way, too.
• Richfield, Utah
Thank you! It's just what I needed, lol. I'm sure they will continue to go great. #goodchanges2018
@DaddyEvil (27425)
• Aurora, Missouri
@librarygeek1980 (smiling at you)
• Richfield, Utah
@DaddyEvil dang ol, awe, man
@mawdest (1619)
Hey Jennifer. Glad I could convince you to come back on here! Nice write up you did there! Oh, and also, like the Simpsons picture too, haha.
• Richfield, Utah
Hey, haha!!!! Thanks! I tried to find one kicking and screaming, but no luck. Haha more to come!
@mawdest (1619)
@librarygeek1980 Ah, dang eh! Excellent
• Richfield, Utah
@mawdest sweet
You have been very busy and welcome back.
• Richfield, Utah
Yup, busy rattling cages lol. And thanks it's awesome to be back
@librarygeek1980 That is good Jennifer.
I recall the name but since the picture is change I am clueless. Have a good day. I watch youtube daily. I am watching a movie now.
• Richfield, Utah
Thanks! If you haven't already feel free to subscribe to my channel, if you want, you can get notifications anytime I upload a new video.
@librarygeek1980 Thank you.
• Denver, Colorado
Ah, congratulations on the teaching gig!
• Richfield, Utah
Thank you! So far it has been awesome AF
@dgobucks226 (17899)
A busy bee are thee. Welcome back!
• Richfield, Utah
Lolol!! Thank you!
@Orson_Kart (4528)
A new chapter in your life eh? Welcome back. I'll have to check your youtubing, if only to listen to your accent.
@LeaPea2417 (25637)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is great you are teaching. I admire teachers.
• Richfield, Utah
Thank you, so far it's been a bit of a trip but it's been a great experience so far.