is begging online wrong ?

@EddieHands (37489)
I see a lot of people begging for money online on live streams. and i wonder do you all think its wrong ? why or why not? I think that is can be wrong... please be honest..
I think that begging online is not the problem. Giving money to people who beg online is the problem. It's utterly stupid and the people who do it don't deserve sympathy. If you want to help people in need, you can donate money to honest organisations.
@vandana7 (91492)
I agree with this. There is audit done, and the money is utilized in the right way. I always donate only to known organizations, and even take tax credits so that they are forced to account for it. Long ago, somebody told me, you donate in cash or kind, the people working there will get into habit of siphoning others funds. Always ask for tax credits, that way they will have to account for at least that much.
@EddieHands (37489)
yes I like honest oganizations.. i like honesty
@porwest (58388)
Begging anywhere is not a good thing to my mind. But I absolutely agree with @MALUSE. If you give to a beggar you give the beggar an incentive to continue to beg.
@EddieHands (37489)
lol yes one they start giving.. they will keep begging for more.. I am starting to get hungry..
I think it is not a good scheme.
@EddieHands I hope people will be vigilant on this. It is a perfect scam.
@EddieHands (37489)
yes not a very good plan.but some people online are good at it
It's a demeaning act.
@EddieHands (37489)
yes it is! Blessings