Cheeseburgers!!!

By JJ
@myklj999 (30318)
Olney, Illinois
What's your favorite food? Can you get it to go, or do you have to fix it at home?
IN actuality you can most likely get any food to go if you are willing to pay the price. My favorite is lobster. I prefer to make it at home. The cost is more reasonable if you buy it in a supermarket. Our local supermarkets will even cook it for you and they don't charge for it either! Bonus, you don't have the smelly kitchen from cooking it.
@myklj999 (30318)
• Olney, Illinois
Yeah, but I LIKE the smell of cheeseburgers!! That's what I need..."Cheeseburger" scented air-freshener!!!
@dalilac1 (862)
My favorite food is anything that my husband cooks lol, I mean I do the majority of the cooking buy I love when he cooks! Of all the things he makes I would have to say that my favorite is his veal parmigiana,,OMG it can make your mouth water!
@myklj999 (30318)
• Olney, Illinois
I have to cook for myself, and I'm not real good at it, so I usually go somewhere to eat.
@Bd200789 (2994)
I love cheeseburgers. We usually eat at home.