Do you use root vegetables for preparation of food?

@ssh123 (31096)
Like sweet potatoes. What are the root vegetables you get in your place?
am not really the incharge of the kitchen. i eat whatever my mom makes.i dont really know a lot of names but yes i do eat some or the other root vegis
@ssh123 (31096)
What you eat, you should be aware of nutritional value, calories value of these vegetables. And also their names of these vegetables.
Carrots, beets, , radishes and turnips red potatoes ,Onions are the most commonly root vegetable . 1) i use carrot and beets with other vegeatble like spinach , potato and tomato and make mix vegetable . 2) i also make salad with carrot, onion,and tomato . yes i like sweet potato , in my home i boil and eat with milk and sugar normally in fasting .
@ssh123 (31096)
You seem to have inherited a lot of knowledge from elderly people as far as root vegetables are concerned.
yes i use root vegetables for preparation of food . i like radish , carrot , potato .
@ssh123 (31096)
That is wonderful.
I am a batchelor and staying wit my friends, i know cooking well i some times use beet root and we eat carrot without boiling or cooking, we eat the raw caroot, it is sweet and i like it, we eat so because i dont know to cook caroot, greavy
@johnsgirl (208)
i love root vegies, i could eat them everyday
@rladiga00 (1166)
I use carrot, beetroot and in nuts, groundnut.I use carrot almost everyday.