Do u beleive in astrology ???

can u share ur veiws abt it...
@eddyraj (502)
i believe in god not in astrology.astrologers make money by fooling people
@Daffs06 (300)
I don't believe it too.
@mihai80 (865)
Yes. Astrology is a group of systems, traditions, and beliefs in which knowledge of the relative positions of celestial bodies and related information is held to be useful in understanding, interpreting, and organizing knowledge about personality, human affairs, and other terrestrial events. A practitioner of astrology is called an astrologer, or, less often, an astrologist. Historically, the term mathematicus was used to denote a person proficient in astrology, astronomy, and mathematics.
@sfigatto (1846)
No I don't believe, isn't a true things
@Eugypity (176)
nah its a jype...go to my profile and check out our songz we tryin to spread our music world wide leave me a comment or somethin let me know what ya think
@Eugypity (176)
• Pakistan
no i dont believe it
@himalanka (1340)
yup beleive it, but not blindly
@phobos_04 (544)
not really .........a little..sometimes i do ..sometimes i dont :P