***Administrative Advisemet***....My absence...

So, once again I find myself in the position of having to apologize. As a lot of you know, I have had some very significant health issues to battle. This winter has been especially hard for me. But, after a couple weeks of down time, I am back. I will get to all of your issues as soon as I can. Please forgive me for not being able to as of late. I have always strived to serve you as best I can. But, because of issues beyond my control, I have fallen short of that goal. I will be going through all of your emails and messages in the effort to get caught up. But please, also understand, it is going to take me some time. I appreciate your understanding and patience . I have always tried to be the "perfect admin", but there is no such thing. I am human, and subject to the laws of nature. "Getting old isn't for sissies{" (A quote from Michael Douglass). But, I think I have things under control. So, I will be tending to everyone's issues as soon as I am able. If you feel I have forgotten you, please send me another private message, and I promise, I will get back to you.....
@myklj999 (29125)
• Olney, Illinois
No problem, we've tried not to destroy things too badly waiting on you
@kobesbuddy (76188)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Love, Scar xoxo
The site looks like it is till intact at least. I knew I could count on you guys. Thank you for being so awesome.
Thanks for the heads up.
@owlwings (41171)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome back! I hope that you're over the worst of it but, as I think I've said before, take care!
• Austin, Texas
Oh! You can ignore my messages. They weren't that important. Glad you're back!
I can. I don't enjoy it at all, but, yes, I ca. And I do apologize for it, in the sincerest fashion. But I have allowed myself to enjoy a life outside of this site, and in the last several months, I have allowed myself said enjoyment. All of that being said, however, I do miss being able to interact with you all, when things happen to me. But please, keep messaging me, and I will get back to you as i am able to.
@ptrikha_2 (15288)
@GoAskAlice but now I hope you can interact with us a lot. Could I ask something: "Would mylot be moved to https? " I am asking this because in some places https sites are allowed and from there too I can use mylot.
@GoAskAlice You need to learn to balance your time between the lot and having a bit of a life outside the Lot. It's kind of like raising children. When you're out on the town and the children are with a babysitter you feel guilty that they aren't with you, but you still need some alone time with your other half to enjoy that special time with them too...or just alone time with yourself to do something that you enjoy. I know what it's like to not feel good and not be able to concentrate on something the way you usually do. You feel awful, like you've deserted them. But it's also a sign to you that you need time for you to rest and take care of you. There are a LOT of us here on the lot that will step forward and show the people who decide to not follow the guidelines that there are people who will defend the guidelines and will not only report the people but will kick them off the lot (well will try....maybe like in the old west, have a lynching?). The most important thing is that you take care of you and if you need someone to help you out let us know and we'll be there to help out all we can. We love our administrator!
@Gillygirl (33149)
• Sutton, England
Your health comes first. Hope you are feeling better.
@Nevena83 (29607)
• Serbia
I'm sorry you were sick. I hope you feel better now.
• Dallas, Texas
Glad you are feeling better now. As you so aptly put it, "Getting old isn't for sissies"
@kobesbuddy (76188)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm sorry to hear about your health struggles:( I haven't tried to message you and you actually don't owe anyone an apology! I've enjoyed the past two years, as a member on this site:) Honesty is definitely the best policy here!
You are a "perfect admin", do not worry. I am very sorry you have been sick and I hope you are fine now. It is true that getting old is not easy". The scammers have been immediately reported and removed, everything seems working. Take care of your health.
• San Jose, California
I didn't notice any scammers.
@Aquitaine24 You are not here long enough to see them. There are a few every week.
• San Jose, California
@LadyDuck So they're making sure I'm not here when they post them? LOL
@eileenleyva (13594)
Mr. Admin, GoAskAlex_Admin, of course, you are forgiven. But in my assessment of your condition, your physical being needs a tropical climate when winter comes. Perhaps you can manage mylot from the Philippines next year. Bring JJ, because he is a cumpleat mylotter. Thanks, JJ, for the advisement.
Believe me, if I had the opportunity to work from a beach in the tropics, I would have a long time ago, lol. For now, I am content to do it from my quiet little corner of the frozen north.
Take care, please. We can wait.
Hope you are feeling better!
I’m so sorry you’ve been unwell. I have no issues except to wish you a speedy recovery. Stay well!
Glad that you are doing better.
Your health is more important than answering messages.
Well you just might be the perfect admin anyway . . . how many of them out there will make an effort to communicate to everyone about their human issues and even apologizes? You didn't have to, but it's very cool that you did . I hope you are feeling tons better!
I feel like I have to. You all deserve better service that this. You guys are what drives this site. But, like I said, I am just one person. So thank you all for understanding.
@GoAskAlice Both sides need each other and all who want this site to keep on thriving WILL understand. Given the history of this place, I think we're all making this work pretty darn well !
I understand
I have no issues. Just take care of yourself.
• San Jose, California
Me neither.
@garymarsh6 (18534)
Sorry to hear you have been unwell. No need to apologise. Your health takes priority over work! I hope you are fully recovered now and not doing too much too soon! Best wishes!
@vandana7 (71422)
Count your blessings. I haven't had any issues. Otherwise, you know I can be a demon. LOL. Kidding...we all age and have health issues. We understand. Take care.
@cacay1 (42802)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi ? I hope you are doing fine this time as I am so late in the reading of this post. I am sorry for the health issues you have had. It is not easy to be sick.It is so important to listen to our body.Everyone here is praying for your fast recovery.Get well soon...we would miss you so much.