Bath night.

@xFiacre (7859)
Ireland
I know you don’t need to know and probably don’t want to, but I’ve just had a bath. There are no photos. I don’t take baths often; I prefer a daily shower, but now and then to ease my aches and pains I run a deep bath and luxuriate till I get bored. Baths must be enjoyed as hot as possible so far as I’m concerned, while I prefer the shower to be freezing cold. Once I settled in my extra hot soup this evening with Epsom salts added, I realised that I had left my phone in the bedroom. Disaster. I always have my phone about my person, and feel somewhat undressed without it. But since I was already wet I decided not to bother retrieving the phone and I survived without it. So here I stand by the open bedroom window cooling off, relieved of aches and pains and looking a bit like a scalded tomato. But I enjoyed it.
@CarolDM (32749)
Scalded tomato, that is a funny visual. Glad you enjoyed your hot bath. It is good for what ails you.
I love them now that I need the salts. I take my showers and my baths with very hot water. I then need to use oil for my skin.
@Gillygirl (32877)
• Sutton, England
I am so glad you enjoyed the hot bath even if you do look like a scalded tomato. I'm sure your toy bath ducks don't mind.
@xFiacre (7859)
@gillygirl Drat, how could I have forgotten to take the duck in with me?
@Gillygirl (32877)
• Sutton, England
@xFiacre You forgot your poor little duck?
@teenal (1420)
• Dublin, Ireland
I love my baths. I spent about two years unable to have a bath because I had very bad arthritis in my hips and couldn't get in or out of the bath. I got two new hips over a year ago and the first thing I wanted to do as soon as I could was soak in a big hot bath. It was bliss.
@xander6464 (14515)
• Wapello, Iowa
I don't know how we took baths before cell phones or did many other things for that matter. Well, some had phones in their bathrooms but few were able to afford that
@TheSojourner (22449)
I like my showers just as hot! And I don't like baths, because the tubs are too small, as far as I'm concerned. I can't luxuriate in a bathtub when the water displacement allows for parts of my body to be expose. I wish I were Rich enough to have one of those deep tubs!