One of my favorite video games for Sega Genesis- Sonic the Hedgehog.

Banks, Oregon
Good morning everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, things are good here. I'm back with another one of my favorite Sega Genesis games, this one is Sonic The Hedgehog, kind of like the Mario of Sega, he's pretty much the mascot, a blue hedgehog, that has to go through all of these mazes and, tunnels collecting rings and, stopping the evil Dr. Robotonick, it was a fun game, in other news while looking it up I found out there will be a trailer released for a Sonic the hedgehog live action film, coming out November 8, 2019, another interesting note is it might have Jim Carey in the role of Dr. Robotonick, either way I will get the real trailer as soon as possible, but here is a Teaser of sorts. Some information verified at Wikipedia, the Original Sega game came out in 1991. Video is from YouTube and, published by Billy Crammer.
#sonicthehedgehog How fast can you save the world? NOTE: This is a FAN-MADE conceptual trailer made purely for fun. This is not a real trailer, nor is it int...
@resukill22 (11071)
Not playing it but I watch it
Glad you watched it.
@resukill22 (11071)
@TRBRocks420 yes because my son love it
All I know about Sonic is that he loves chilidogs.
Lol my friend.
@daersan (16)
I heard about this game but do not play it yet. I will play sonic game next weekend. Now I am into another interesting game called Apex legend. More info and new about this game you can watch This game has own unique storyline and characters.
Check detailed Apex Legends Stats Tracker and Leaderboard on DreamTeam. Best ranking, weapons, legends, guides, latest news and reviews. Apex Legends tracker for Xbox, PlayStation and PC
Enjoy it's a fun game.
@LestatPen (2563)
Sonic is one of the best games ever! I am excited about this movie for sure!
I agree you got to love Sonic and, the movie should be good.
I am very green at this.Good morning Tim
Good morning my friend.
@jnrdutton (196)
I love Sonic, first time I ever played a Sonic game was on my cousin's Sega game gear (I don't recall how old I was specifically, the overall memory itself is vague at best.) I might check out the live action movie sometime.
Good to see another fan and, I think the first time I played it was on my cousins system too, but I eventually got one.
@Sojourn (4556)
Nope, didn't play it. Well, I was not fond of Sonic as a kid.
That's okay.
I loved this game although i didn’t own a Sega. I mostly played it at others houses. Didn’t know there was a movie coming out.
Me too it's a very fun game and, looking forward to the trailer coming out today.