Good Morning FRIDAY!

@kareng (10905)
Good morning MyLotters and happy Friday to you. To many it is the end of the work week and you get to do what you want to do for the weekend. I hope you have something fun and exciting planned. I decided to do something fun today. I have a couple of errands to run and decided that I will make a stop at the mall for some retail therapy. I need some shorts and a new pair of jeans. I may also be in the market for a new pair of sandals if I can find a cute pair. This will be a good day to go to the mall as my husband will not be tagging along today. He was up ALL night long again. I am behind with notifications but plugging right along with my spare time. I just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten about you. Have a great day!
@Janet357 (13954)
Buying sandals is also my problem. My size is small.
@kareng (10905)
I need a new pair to wear out and about. I have several pair for wearing around the house and running quick errands in. But if going somewhere, I'd like a nice new pair :)
@Janet357 (13954)
@kareng do you have a lot of pairs of shoes just like any woman? I only have few:)
@kareng (10905)
@Janet357 I do not have a lot of shoes. I have a hard time finding shoes that are comfortable that I can wear. With the Fibromyalgia that I have, I can't stand anything on top of my feet. The pressure is painful.
@LindaOHio (3736)
You have a great day as well! Hope you find your clothes and some cute sandals. The weather is warming up finally.
@kareng (10905)
Looks like I'll be going back next week and hitting a couple more stores in the mall. I didn't find any shorts and no luck in sandals. There was one pair I liked but they were almost $100, so I said nope, not gonna do it.
@LindaOHio (3736)
@kareng No, I'd pass on $100 too!
@kareng (10905)
@LindaOHio Not in my budget.
@mandala100 (60083)
Good morning to you too my friend.
@cacay1 (36570)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Good evening my friend from Ph.
@kareng (10905)
Good Saturday evening @mandala00. Trying to catch up on notifications here. Have a good one.
@JESSY3236 (9280)
Noting really fun planned this weekend. I'm doing laundry today. I hoping to finish reading Pet Sematary by Sunday. I'm going grocery shopping on Sunday.
@kareng (10905)
I did a load of laundry today and grocery shopping yesterday. I am ready for some quiet time for reading. I just started reading a new book by Debbie Macomber. It's pretty good so far.
@kareng which Debbie Macomber book? i read some of her books, "the girls guide to getting on" and summer on Blossom Street and loved all of them. then i listened to the series of fairy tale weddings and the angels series those two i listened to on audio books and liked both of them
@kareng (10905)
@Marty1 I'm reading Someday Soon right now. I have read a couple of her books in the past. I don't remember the titles off hand. They were western themed.
I much prefer shopping on my own. I worry about holding people up so tend to make hasty decisions rather than keep my companion/husband/whoever waiting.
@kareng (10905)
I don't mind going with my daughters usually. But a day out shopping alone every now and then is good for the soul :) Some shopping you just can't even think about the hubby tagging along. Mine would be rushing me to no limit and saying he is hungry. lol
@cacay1 (36570)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JudyEv , I usually shop alone. I do not like someone to keep on following me, pitiful especially in the clothes area. It takes me hours to decide,lol.
@cacay1 Yes, I'd rather be on my own.
@rakski (27634)
good morning to you. We are wrapping up our Friday now and soon it will be Saturday
@kareng (10905)
I hope you are enjoying your weekend :)
@rakski (27634)
@kareng oh yes, we did
@kareng (10905)
@rakski Yay :) That's great.
• Agra, India
My Friday is about to end. You have a great one ahead.
@kareng (10905)
Thank you, I did indeed have a nice Friday.
• Agra, India
@kareng this is good. Have another good day ahead
@kareng (10905)
@amitkokiladitya Thank you.
@myklj999 (26971)
I can't seem to really get woke up this morning, having to strain my eyes a bit to read online.
@kareng (10905)
I hope that you are just a bit groggy and nothing serious is going on @myklj999. Take care.
@myklj999 (26971)
@kareng It just takes me a bit to get functional in the mornings
@kareng (10905)
@myklj999 That sounds like me. I have to have coffee and I have to stretch.
Good morning and, have a good day at the mall.
@cacay1 (36570)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Wow, Cheers
@kareng (10905)
@TRBRocks420 Thank you and yes, I did have fun. Trying to get back on track now with notifications. I need to get them all caught up. haha.
Glad you will enjoy some retail therapy all by yourself!!
@kareng (10905)
Yes, it was overdue. I tried to do too much with adding grocery shopping to the day. I am going to try to pick up the things I didn't get or find Friday next week.
@Mulidi (1418)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Good morning to you too.have a wonderful day and enjoy your shopping too
@kareng (10905)
@Mulidi Thank you, I had a nice time. Found some things I was looking for and struck out on others.
Have fun during your shopping trip.
@kareng (10905)
I did, John. In fact, I wore myself out and came home and crashed for a nap :)
• Preston, England
hope you are able to buy the things you need
@kareng (10905)
I won some and lost some. All in all a good shopping trip. I will just have to go back next week ;)
• Preston, England
@kareng that happens to me sometimes too - I never quite get everything I set out to shop for on the first trip out
@kareng (10905)
@arthurchappell Happens all the time to me. I guess it is the luck of the draw.
@DocAndersen (3679)
Happy Friday to you as welL!!!
@kareng (10905)
@DocAnderson Thank you. I'm late responding here on Saturday night. Hope you have a very nice weekend :)
@kareng so far not too bad
@kareng (10905)
@cacay1 (36570)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Have a nice Friday,too. It's Friday evening here in Ph.
@kareng (10905)
Thank you. I did indeed have a nice day out shopping. The weekend is half gone for us so you are really on the downswing with it being Sunday already.
@cacay1 (36570)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@kareng Today is Sunday in Ph, hot as ever as hot as my desire to have rain now, but never will it happen. Rain as told by the weather station to appear mid of May.
Good afternoon.
@kareng (10905)
@amadeo Waving hello there.
@wolfgirl569 (15477)
• Marion, Ohio
I am just starting to move this morning. Hope you have a good day.
@kareng (10905)
@wolfgirl569 I did. Knocked out two birthday gifts for granddaughters, found new jeans and a pair of capris but no shorts or sandals. Another mall day is in store for next week maybe.
• Lenox, Georgia
I hope you have a wonderful day! =) I'm looking forward to church on Sunday with my family. Today we are running errands as it's supposed to rain.
@kareng (10905)
Thank you. It was a good day and I found a good bit on my list. Bonus was knocking out two birthday presents for 2 granddaughters with upcoming birthdays end of May and July.
• Preston, England