This Is The Other Half

Good afternoon friends. As my earlier post indicated I have a couple of little things for our daughter-in-law. I picked them up shopping. She loves white glass, so I thought of her the instant that I spotted this. Her and her mother lived on a private beach prior to her marrying our son, so she loves all things beachy and nautical. I do not know how to do up a collage, or I'd have included both pictures in it in just one post. But I'm technically challenged I'm afraid. Do you like the sailboat here, it goes with the 'Relax' sign that I got for her. ~Photo is mine
@simone10 (28132)
Very pretty! We like white glass also.
It must be a new collectable, is it?
@simone10 (28132)
@Juliaacv is what a new collectible? What we collect? Yes, we have a dachshund, several elephants, and some salt and pepper shakers.
@simone10 Yes, I was just wondering how long you have been collecting white glass items.
I'm sure she'll love it and will go perfectly with the sign. Nothing says relax better than a sailboat
Thanks, I hope that she enjoys it. I just know that is what the dog would have picked for her.
@Juliaacv then Ellie has great taste
@Marilynda1225 She does have good taste, but it is all in fun. They bought a lot of plants last week and have planted a lot of them, what is not planted they are going to finish up tomorrow. We'll be able to see the new look, and we're looking forward to that.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
That boat will look great in a beach house
Its not actually for the beach house, our son and his wife live in a small town, but it will remind her of her mother's beach house I'm sure.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
@Juliaacv ohh, for what I read in your post i thought it was for the beach house.
@nela13 No, that's okay though, I may not have been clear. She loves all things nautical and with a beachy theme as a result of living on a private beach before she married our son.
There is an app on your phone for the collage which can help you.
I have tried websites on my laptop, and I cannot seem to figure it out, I don't think that I could manage an app, I'm not very good on my phone.
@Juliaacv leave it as it is your ok.
@sharon6345 I feel like I am hopeless.
Its very nice.
Thanks, it looks cute near the other little nick nack that I bought her, and she goes crazy for anything made from white glass.
@Juliaacv Then its perfect!
@andriaperry She will think that too.
@Gillygirl (26531)
• Sutton, England
It loos so cute. You are good to your daughter-in-law
Thank you. Our daughter-in-law is such a sweetie, we love her dearly. I didn't know how lonely it was being the only lady, with just my hubs and our son in the family, until our son brought her home, and then she giggled with me......and that was it-I love her to pieces.
@Gillygirl (26531)
• Sutton, England
@Juliaacv Oh bless her. My daughter will know it when her two boys grow up and she is in an all male household.
@Gillygirl I never felt that way, until she came into our home for that first time.
Here is a link to a site to help you make a collage, once I found it, I was able to make them easily.
BeFunky's Collage Maker gives you the tools to easily create photo collages. With tons of templates, graphics, & text, our Collage Maker has all your photo collage needs!
Thank you, I will check it out. I tried another site, but I failed miserably at it.
@Juliaacv Trust me, this one is simple, I was terrified the first time I used it.
@kepweng (23969)
thats a nice figurine
Thanks, she liked it.
• Lenox, Georgia
I am sure she will love it!! =) It sounds perfect for her-beach theme is so peaceful.
Thanks, I look forward to seeing the look on her face when she opens it.
@Hate2Iron (12754)
I'm sure she will love it!!
Thanks, I have a feeling that she will. She has a small collection of white glass.
I do like it! So cute.
Thanks, the last place that she lived before getting married was at a beach house with her mother. She likes all things nautical.
That is a very nice gift for her.
Thanks, I hope that she likes it.
@thelme55 (17348)
Wow! That is beautiful.
Thanks, I bought it to go with the wooden 'relax' that I posted about earlier. Very light-hearted and whimsical.
what is the sail boat made of.Pottery of sort. Have a good evening
Thanks. This is made out of white glass. Our daughter-in-law will love it.