Visiting, receiving my money and searching for a new job

By SS
Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Yes, from Thursday, I'm at my parent's house and, in a few hours, I need to go back. Saying goodbye is not easy to me. As for the money that my employers refused to pay but eventually did, after I said that I don't want to cooperate with them any longer, they actually did pay me at the end of this week and, I'm thankful that this weird relationship is over. The evil comment that I'll always struggle in life is something I should forget. Evil people, bad words, what to say. And, yes, losing this good paying job, I now need to find another one cause, my current one lasts only until the end of a school year (both primary and secondary school in Croatia) and that is on June 14, which is very close. So, wish me luck. Was your week turbulent as mine?
@LowRiderX (7936)
• Serbia
No, not turbulent thank God. It's good to pay you, they usually do not pay(I mean it's happens) and yes, of course I wish you luck
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
O, two employers in the past didn't pay me. Seasonal jobs so, I get you Thank you; I would use some luck
@LowRiderX (7936)
• Serbia
@moonandstars That's what's happening here, tooYou are very welcome...and...I'm glad that you are here again, to comment together
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@LowRiderX Of course, anytime, thank you
@Gillygirl (27039)
• Sutton, England
Thankfully I didn't have a turbulent week. I hope you find new work soon and ignore that silly former employer.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I'm also glad your week was good. Thank you.
@Gillygirl (27039)
• Sutton, England
@moonandstars You're welcome
@BloggerDi (1634)
What a stressful and discouraging experience you have been through! I'm sorry that happened to you. I do hope you'll find a better job soon that will meet your needs.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Thank you for your kind wish. I woud like some good fortune for a change. Thank you.
@kareng (11107)
I am glad you are removed from the negative work situation. I had a turbulent week only with the weather and thunderstorms daily. We have gotten way too much rain, 8 inches in just one day. Rain should move out later today and a pretty day for Monday and Tuesday.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
O, we're having a fight with rain for weeks; this lady is not giving up. Thank you; I made the decision and, I'll see what life brings me.
@kareng (11107)
@moonandstars Good luck, my friend.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@kareng Thank you, I would need it
Glad you are done with those employers and hope you find a much better job. Wishing you the best of luck!!!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Me too. I really did want to keep the job but, since my health is not brilliant and I was never a person who sucked up to others, I felt that was it. Thank you. I hope this is not the end
@moonandstars Sucking up is a form of belittling yourself, and you are way above that!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@DianneN I think so too. Thank you
• Preston, England
hope you find new work soon and ignore the cruel taunt from your old employer - he probably say that to everyone who quits
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I now know that rich people don't have a class at all. Thanks. I hope I won't struggle like I did in the past.
• Preston, England
@moonandstars I hope you don't have to struggle too
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@arthurchappell Thank you though, it's always hard to tell.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit with your parents and that you can find a good, reliable paying job soon. I know how stressful looking for work can be.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Job searching is indeed stressful but, my road shouldn't just end. Thank you.
@moonandstars I wish you the best of luck in your search. I know its' important to you, you are still trying to find a place of your own?
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@ScribbledAdNauseum That's on hold for now.
@moffittjc (53759)
• Gainesville, Florida
Good luck on finding another job! I hope you are successful. You only have about a month until the end of the school year, which hopefully is enough time!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
It was and it is hard to find anything in this country. I'll try but, I won't hope too much. Thank you, though.
@moffittjc (53759)
• Gainesville, Florida
@moonandstars What will you do if you cannot find a job?
Glad they paid you and hope you find a even better job
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Thank you. Really!
@moonandstars You're welcome.
@Mulidi (1529)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Good luck.I hope you will find the good paying job and stress-free i wish you all the best Have a great day.to say goodbye it's not easy at all be strong
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I really wish that as well. Since I graduated, I always struggled. Yes, stress-free, by any means. Thank you so much
@Mulidi (1529)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
@moonandstars you are welcome my friend
@dya80dya (14794)
I wish you good luck. My week wasn't as turbulent.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
This feeling is so familiar and, I don't like it but, once again, I'll search through our poor job market. Thank you.
@Babino (1283)
• Morocco
that's aweful, i hope you find a new better job, enjoy your time with your parents.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I do appreciate my time with my parents especially, when we're all aging now. I hope so too, thank you!
@yoalldudes (9032)
Yes, toxic people in different roles and appearance. But yay! we survived. I'm so happy they finally paid you. Good luck on future endeavors.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Yes; they really became toxic. Every morning, I remember, I had to fix their messy clothes and footwear. Thank you.
@Sojourn (4556)
I'm glad they finally paid up.Forget all their hateful comments.Wish you find a great job soon ,my friend.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I'll try. Their words were haunting me for a day or two. Thank you, friend.
@Thewings (4212)
Good evening or all the best
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Good day and, thank you