What I Want for Mother's Day

@noni1959 (5420)
Happy mother's day to all your mom's whether you have your own or a mom to a bonus child. Also to you men who are both mom and dad to your children. For mother's day next year I made a request as a nice gift to allow me to have a full day of sleeping in, reading or whatever I want without being needed (unless an emergency/urgency.) The flowers, ring, TV my son bought me for both my birthday (May 7th) and mother's day is wonderful but would love just a day for me. I'm not complaining though. I love my grand babies and love helping. For this year, I'm getting ready for church and a store run and then will help with the new baby and my 19 month-old grandson. My son-in-law will BBQ for us. I hope you all have a blessed day and I should be able to do some catching up tonight. At least it's a plan.
@CarolDM (24853)
What I want for Mother's Day is for someone to say my child's name. I lost him many years ago. Happy Mother's Day.
I know how much you miss Dustin.
@CarolDM (24853)
@DianneN Thank you for saying Dustin's name. It means a lot.
Have a Happy Mother's Day!
@noni1959 (5420)
Thank you. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
@noni1959 Thank you! It worked out well considering. Hope yours was awesome!
@noni1959 (5420)
@DianneN I had a regular day but we will be making up for it this weekend.
Wishing you a blessed day too!! I do hope you get the Mother's Day you desire at some time in the future.
@noni1959 (5420)
Thank you very much. May your week be blessed and full of happiness.
@alberello75 (22108)
• Genova, Italy
Ciao Loretta troietta! Today I bought some pastries for my mom. Unfortunately I was sick! I didn't have lunch in the family either, I had to stay in bed in the afternoon. But today was the celebration of my mother, not mine! So this is also acceptable.
@noni1959 (5420)
I'm sorry you were sick. I hope you are feeling much better now.
@alberello75 (22108)
• Genova, Italy
@noni1959 After 2 days my health conditions have improved. However the day May 20 is my birthday (44 y). I don't write it here. Birthdays are milestones, not accepted by the Mylot guidelines.
@noni1959 (5420)
@alberello75 You are a May one too. We have so many in our family born in May. I turned 60 May 7th. I am in awe I made it this far and it doesn't bother me this age.
Happy mother's day and have fun at church and the BBQ.
@noni1959 (5420)
Thank you. I had a good day and the BBQ was so good. I love food on the grill. We even BBQ when it's snowing.
@noni1959 You're welcome and same here love a good barbecue.
That is what I ask for my birthday. Have a wonderful day.
@noni1959 (5420)
My birthday was May 7th and this year was the bucket list road trip plan to wind up at Loretta Lynn's ranch but when I was making the plans, my daughter told me she was expecting due the day after my birthday so that plan had to be put off. I now will be going the first part of October but flying instead.
I hope you get what you wished for next year and happy belated mother's day this year.
@moffittjc (53640)
• Gainesville, Florida
I don’t know how I missed this post, but I wanted to wish you a happy belated Mother’s Day! I think what you are asking is not too much at all. You deserve a day of relaxation on your special day! I hope next year your wish comes true!