Movie Review: The Equalizer

I attentively watched every action in this movie. The actor is a good fighter who disabled or killed his opponents in less than an hour. What a very good movie which I have watched in Netflix. It's full of action and flighting sequences. This is American vigilante action thriller film. The actor, Denzel Washington who played the role of Robert McCall was able to give justice to Teri played by Chloƫ Grace Moretz who was brutalized by ruthless Russian mobsters. This action packed movie runs in 2 hours and 20 minutes. It has been released in our country in 2014. I didn't miss every dialogue for there's an English subtitles. There's a sequel to this movie, The Equalizer 2. It's full of suspense. It's more thrilling. What's your latest movie watched? How do you find it?
I have seen The Equalizer but not the sequel yet.
@Nakitakona Agree.. the ending is so thrilling..
@ihasaquestion Yap and I was deeply touchef of McCall's recollecting the memories of his late beloved wife.
@Nakitakona Yes, that was totally touching and nostalgic..
I love, love The Equalizer 2. It's full of great action and suspense..
You're right. I like the suspense in the last of the movie.
@Nakitakona Me too; filled with action-pack throughout..
@ihasaquestion I am thrilled to watch that kind of movie especially where justice is served.
I think the last movie I watched was "Me Before You." I had read the book but never saw the movie until recently.
That's good. What's it all about? I am curious to know for I want to watch it.
@Nakitakona It takes place in England. It is the story of a young woman who takes a job to provide car for a young man who is a paraplegic.
@Corbin5 in that case. It's a good movie. I search in Netflix and watch it.
@debjani1 (5889)
I don't watch the movie equalizer. The last english movie I watched was 2012 in the year 2009. After that I had watched many Bollywood films but not the English one.
Bollywood? Are you familiar with actor, Aamir Khan? He's my favorite Indian actor.