Terrific Benefits of Aloe

Daytona Beach, Florida
Aloe has been proven to be a powerful natural treatment that is used all over the world. You can get and grow an aloe vera plant in your own home or garden. It has amazing medicinal qualities and is widely used in Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America. Healers in Africa use aloe extensively and in Bali, it is known as “lidah buaya,” or “crocodile tongue,” and is a potent immune-system booster. In Europe it was approves as an immune-system booster for patients with AIDS. It is recommended as natural therapy. Aloe has been shown to trigger apoptosis or cell death in liver, brain and glandular cancer cells. The higher the doses the more effective it is. In studies in China it was revealed that aloe-emodin is antiviral and has the ability to kill lung, liver, and breast tumors. The aloe vera plant has three powerful immune-system boosters - polypeptides, polysaccharides, and acemannan. Aloe has also been known to minimize the damage to the body from chemo and radiation therapy. To gain the benefits of aloe it is advisable to drink aloe water or juice which can be found in health food stores. However, you can get the benefits straight from the aloe vera plant. The sticky substance from the plant can help heal burns, treat canker sores, reduce constipation, improve skin and prevent wrinkles and even lower blood sugar levels. You can click on the link below which gives you all the information about how you can use the aloe vera plant. Who has heard of aloe before? Does anyone have an aloe vera plant at home?
https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-use-aloe-vera-plant#uses
Love aloe great for sun burns or poison ivy.
I'm learning more about what the aloe plant does for a person. Great information. Thank you.
@cacay1 (36574)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@just4him , I had applied fresh aloe juice to my hair.My hair got thicker after always applying aloe. I plan to buy again this time for my face hehehe. It's good for cleansing.
@cacay1 That's good to know.
You're welcome @just4him
I used to have one, and only used it for burns. Thanks for the info!!!!
@cacay1 (36574)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@DianneN, that's nice you have all the time aloe for a burn. I'll try to research in the pharmacy.
You're welcome @DianneN
My mother used to have one when we were growing up. And we would often cut off a piece if we got a burn or any skin tear or cut. I should get one.
I just ordered an aloe vera plant from Amazon. I always had one at home until I started my new life so now I will have another one @Juliaacv
@cacay1 (36574)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Juliaacv, great mom so caring and moms know best for their children. My sister had a baby face due to aloevera syrup she used in cleansing her faces.
As a distributor for aloe based products marketed by a US based company I had to do a thorough study of their products and talk about it at gatherings. It was a MLM marketing set up and I did not do well in getting more people to join. I have aloe growing in my garden and make use of it occasionally.
Nice that you have it growing in your garden @allknowing
@ShifaLk (10259)
For sure Aloe Vera is a Boon to me. It made my face so glowing in 2 days of applying it
@wolfgirl569 (15477)
• Marion, Ohio
I always keep one in the house
@Sreekala (30124)
I heard about its benefits. Mostly it used as beauty and hair nourishment product.
@cacay1 (36574)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Sreekala , correct my friend so good for the hair. It thickens the hair. That is what happens to my hair getting thicker this time.
@Sreekala (30124)
@cacay1 Do you have this plant at home?
@Ronrybs (8933)
• London, England
I got dry skin on my hands and swear by aloe vera and keep a good stock to hand!
I have 5 small aloe plants here! I love being able to break off a piece for burns, sunburns, and I also use it as a sort of toner on my face . . . and it doesn't even have to be a big piece. I haven't tried to consume it yet though . . . I'll have to look into how you're supposed to eat/drink it. Otherwise, I know I can get such edible products from the store.
@yanzalong (10416)
I use it many times externally and internally.
@cacay1 (36574)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
yes, true Alo V has lots of benefits to humans. Alo is good for the hair.
@Sojourn (4371)
Never knew so much about aloe .Only knew that women used them for their beauty treatments.
I have heard of it but don't grow it.
My friend said to put that on my scalp to grow my hair back. I don't like the way it feels so I won't.
@magallon (18236)
honestly, the only thing that i know about aloe is that it is good for the hair. i really do not know that it can be helpful in so many ways...
@Janet357 (13954)
Aloe vera is a wonder plant indeed. I try to imagine the taste of its juice.
@Mulidi (1418)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Yes! I apply aloe on my face it removes mumps and it's make skin smoothie
@Aansh13 (1429)
Oh yes! Aloe is rich source of so many things and is one of the best thing for hair, skin, Bloor sugar... I use it every now and then and drink aloe juice regularly
I just got myself some aloe juice @Aansh13
It is supposed to be very good for the skin. I may grab myself some of this next time I am in a place where it is sold.