Taking fun seriously....

@Aansh13 (1257)
Oh so I read this tag line on a advertisment board out side the metro station, I don't remember the product or the brand but this line fascinated me I mean when we were kids,we could find fun in anything and we end up doing things so enthusiastically. For us fun was the most important. As we grow our day to day struggles change our approach, and no time is left for fun. I think it's important to steal a little time from our busy routines to have fun, and we must take this point seriously, after all life is too short....
@moonandstars (15135)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
If many things woud get sorted out, of course we would have time for fun too
@Aansh13 (1257)
That's also the point But we need to take time off
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Aansh13 That's true and, with right people or just by oursleves, who knows
Let's don't forget that in everything there's a season. Let's give everyting a chance for us to enjoy our temporal life here on earth.
@Aansh13 (1257)
Perfect
@Aansh13 That's better.
@Mulidi (1290)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
It's important to have fun
@Thewings (3024)
Well said, it is important to have a free life time for yourself in today's busy lives.
@Sojourn (4257)
It is becoming more important considering how grumpy everyone is becoming day by day.