No News

Good morning friends. Do you remember that old saying, no news is good news? I do, and today and this is one of those posts. I have no news, and it IS good news. I have load of wash in the machine and am waiting for it to finish spinning so that I can put it over to the dryer and then finish getting ready for work. Its a beautiful sunny and mild spring day here in our corner of Canada. Its lovely really. And they are forecasting this for the days to come. I am not working tomorrow, so have made plans to enjoy the great outdoors. And we are leading up to a long weekend, so it should be a nice time to get outside and start enjoying the season-which as been so late this year. Have a great day today friends. ~Pixabay photo
I'm doing laundry too.
@Tampa_girl7 I will do tomorrow.
@LadyDuck I wash one load nearly every day.
Its a never-ending job isn't it? At least we can let the machine do most of the work, its not like we have those old ringer washing machines like our grandparents did.
Good morning.wonderful day there.not here.Still waiting for mild weather. Just made some meatball and it is in the oven.Tomorrow will do the tomato sauce. It has been awhile
I love meatballs. I hope that the nice weather makes it to your place soon. Usually the long weekend in may is a cold and rainy weekend up here, so we shall wait and see.
@Juliaacv Still waiting to spend some time at the ocean .
@amadeo meatballs are always good
Good morning my friend and have a great day
Good morning TR, thanks, I am just about to walk out the door to go into work. I hope that you have a great day today.
Hope that you had a wonderful day. It was a beautiful day here.
It was a beautiful day today. Now I am off for a few days, and will really enjoy the nice weather.
@Juliaacv Enjoy your days off.
@Susan2015 Thanks, I hope to. This is our long holiday weekend, but I volunteered to work on Monday because we will be really slow and they are paying double time and a half. Easy money to me.
Yesterday was beautiful and sunny, today is also sunny, but incredible cold. We hope for warm days soon. Enjoy your day.
Thanks, it was a beautifully mild and sunny day today. We did have a quick little brief shower, but I was in work, so it did not affect me. Tomorrow I will drive down to our son's house. He and his wife took this week off and are doing yard work and I'll visit with them.
@Juliaacv I am right back from Italy, it was grocery shopping day, I have bought a few things locally and the big part of the grocery in Italy.
@LadyDuck Today is a bright and sunny start to the day. Our son has already texted me that he is up and he and Ellie are waiting for me to come over. He asked me to be quiet as his wife might still be sleeping when I arrive. I laughed, he is looking forward to having me in.
@simone10 (28132)
I think we are supposed to have some sun today. It's the first time in about a week.
I'm happy for you, that is a long time without sun. Its a nice sunny day here today as well. We are finally getting the sun and some warmth.
@simone10 (28132)
@Juliaacv we did get sunshine all day yesterday. It was so nice
@simone10 So did we, and it was lovely. Today is looking quite nice also, the temperatures are going to be quite warm this weekend.
brilliant yer finally gonna get some good weather so's ya can get out'n 'njoy all the beauties that 'bound!
Yes we are. This spring has been awfully slow to start which is so disappointing. I feel sorry for the farmers who are getting antsy to get their fields opened up and crops planted.
@Juliaacv thankfully no floodin' 'round ya?? so many here'n the u.s. 've been flooded out'n waitin' fer schtuff to dry out so's they can do the same.
@crazyhorseladycx It is wet in our area, but no, we are not in any of the flooded areas of Ontario.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hope you can get to be outside on the weekend too and have a great day ahead also.
Thanks. I will be outside tomorrow and that starts my weekend.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Juliaacv Have the best time you can have then.
@debjani1 (5891)
Go outdoors and have lots of fun as no news is good news. Enjoy the day. Don't waste it only in working at home.
Its early in the morning here, but in a couple of hours I will be driving to our son's place. He and his wife are off from work this week and we'll spend time outside together.
@debjani1 (5891)
@Juliaacv that will be great fun.
@debjani1 Thanks, it was fun spending time with them.
@dodo19 (36109)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Good morning to you as well. I don't have too much planned for today. I have done some cleaning this morning and worked out. I have one or two other things I'd like to do, before I get my kids from school and daycare.
Now I do not have to go back into work until next week.
@dodo19 (36109)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Juliaacv That's definitely fun. My kids aren't going back to school and daycare until Tuesday, which is nice. I didn't hear them complain.
@dodo19 We are expecting a nice warm weekend here, which almost never happens for this long weekend too, so that will be nice. I think that there may be a bit of rain coming in on Sunday night. I volunteered to work on Monday, as they were short, and I almost regret it. Of course the pay will be double time and a half, so I won't regret that come payday.
@Nevena83 (23590)
• Serbia
Hello dear friend Please send me some sunshine. It's rainy and cold here.
I'll whisper a request for you into Mother Nature's ear for tomorrow-okay?
@Nevena83 (23590)
• Serbia
@Juliaacv Oh, thank you It would be nice to get some sunshine.
@Mulidi (1418)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Good morning to you too.Enjoy your day
Good morning, enjoy the day yourself too.
@Mulidi (1418)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
@Juliaacv I will my friend
@cacay1 (36572)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
What a beautiful spring time in Canada.It's nice to stroll and have fun with friends and neighbors for a nice bond in a week.
Today I will spend the beautiful spring day with our son and his wife.
@janethwayne (3366)
If the weather is good it is the best time to go outside.
We have had such a cool and wet spring that I have not been able to spend much time outside.
Yay for no news! Lets keep it that way I hope you had a great day at work and have an even better day tomorrow.
Thanks.
@CarolDM (25209)
Yes, I say that all the time. And it is true. You enjoy your day too! Rain here.
We had a really short shower, but nothing major and it did not affect me as I was working. Tomorrow I will drive down to our son's place and hang with him and his wife as they both booked vacation days for this week and I do not have to work.
You do have news! It's sunny there!
And again tomorrow too! I hope that it lasts, this is our long holiday weekend, and its usually cold and rainy over it. I booked myself to work on the holiday Monday for that reason, plus they pay double time and a half.
I am so glad that it is springtime. Enjoy the outdoors/
Better late than never! Enjoy.
Wishing you a great day ahead too!!