So Mad Right Now

By Oshy
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
My sister is so ungrateful. I spend a good deal of money that I have a hard time to spare to buy her things to help her. There is something going wrong with her truly. She has no thankfulness at all and finds something wrong with every blessed day. This is the last time I am going to do for her. I cannot explain this without confusing everyone. So I will just leave it at that. Do you have or have had an annoying person in your life?
Oh gosh, I am so sorry about what you are going through with your sister. I think of a couple in-law monsters - they do not really bother "us" about things - but they do bother other family members and take advantage of their generosity . . . this has been going on for years. There does come a time when you have to put your foot down and say it ends here - especially if they show no gratitude.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Yes I recall you telling me about those family members. I am so pissed right now it is unbelievable what just happened..I am so freaking done with this crap Much. Thanks
@TiarasOceanView Ugh - it just happened? I totally understand - enough is enough and you don't need that crap. Sadly my mother in law couldn't put her foot down . . . so my other sister in law took matters into her own hands to stop the unwanteds - but that whole story was a terrible mess in another way too. It all still sickens me. I'm sorry your sister had not been more thankful to you.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@much2say Thank you Much. I understand and I remember that terrible story you were sharing with us here. How horrible. Well the sister I am speaking of cannot help it in a way but gawd dang it is frustrating. Just had to vent here. Thanks lovely xo
@whiteream (5216)
I did until I pushed them all out of my life.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Good for you I am about close to that too Brendamarie. Thank you.
@whiteream (5216)
@TiarasOceanView It was the best thing I did for myself. Yes, it was my sisters, but they wanted to be my mother.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@whiteream Oh dear yes you are better off with your freedom and peace of mind Brenda..proud of you.
I miss you! I am so happy to hear from you, but I'm sorry about your sister. It reminds me of me and my sister before she got married. I think you are doing the right thing. My parents always told me I was too generous with Mindy.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Yes I remember your issue with your sister Ambie Yes I am really over this too. Thanks, yes glad to see you too I had missed you as well. Hope you are keeping okay xo
@TiarasOceanView I am struggling with my sister. She has said she's changed, but I still catch her in what I would call lies. Other people think she is a saint. I don't want to paint her in a bad light though...
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@AmbiePam Well I understand that no one wants to say bad about sisters. But I do right now. I am livid..cant explain the crap she does to me. No excuse
@Bensen32 (2672)
Sorry to hear she is not appreciating your help. Some people are just like that and will never change. I have had people in my life like that. Notice I said "Had".
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Had is where it is at and I am done today did it for me Bensen. Thanks Glad you are rid of them too.
@Bensen32 (2672)
@TiarasOceanView You can only do so much for someone before you have to put a stop to it.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@Bensen32 Right thanks Bensen.
@Deepizzaguy (18263)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I have one sister who would steal my pants off of me without taking off my slippers.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh no George what a wicked sister she is..so sorry to hear it. Brutal.
@Deepizzaguy (18263)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@TiarasOceanView It is a shame that she turned out to be the only black sheep of the family.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@Deepizzaguy Yes we have a runt too..only one that is like that too.
@moonandstars (15135)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I'm sorry she didn't appreciate your time and money. I had or have but, I got tired and, decided I'll have to keep on going.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Yes of course we have to keep going dear heart
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@TiarasOceanView I can understand how you feel about your sister.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Thanks Hanni she is a pain.
@TiarasOceanView I am sorry. Has she ever been nice to you?
I am so sorry, I have this same problem with my brother. I am well if I do not hear him.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
It is sad Anna that it is this way. I am sorry you too have it.
@TiarasOceanView I have learned to move on on try to cope with this problem, but I am surely not happy about this.
@magallon (18204)
in a family,even if we were born from the same parents, we are still different from each other. we have a brother or a sister who is close to us but we also have a brother or a sister whom we cannot go with because of his or behavior.. but as the saying goes, blood is thicker than water. sister is still sister, brother is still brother, no matter what.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Yes that is correct the blood tie is always very strong.
@magallon (18204)
6h
@GooglePlus (1438)
I am so sorry you had to go through it and I am really proud of you being a good sister. We all go through up and downs and if someone makes it a habbits of using other people or becaming dependent then its not good. If you noticed the same then you should tell ypur dear one that this is wrong and you need to improve. Sometimes it solve it all
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Thanks you are right that might help. Good idea.
@Jerene (75)
• Tanzania
Story of my life! I feel for u
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh dear sorry to hear it Jerene. Glad you understand me though
It is beyond me why your sister actually takes your help for granted !
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Thank you Chang. It is very sad indeed.
@pumpkinjam (6250)
I'm not sure if I would go so far as to call any of them a 'monster' but I have (had) some quite horrible people in my life. Some people who expect to be given everything but never give in return. Others who are so selfish that they do not (or will not) see anything from another person's point of view. And some who are just not nice, who make decisions that adversely affect other people or make other people look bad. Sometimes, it's possible to remove these kinds of people from your life. Unfortunately, there are some that you're stuck with. For example, my step-daughters' mum is a manipulative narcissist but we have no choice about her being in our life if we want a relationship with the daughters and granddaughters.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh dear so sorry to hear you have that woman in your life. I understand that manipulation and have seen it..so horrible. Thanks Pumpkin.
@Ronrybs (8930)
• London, England
Can't say I have ever met anyone like this, but I did watch a few videos on YouTube about Entitled people and realise that I have been really, really lucky
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Thank goodness you had no dealings with a person like this. It is very sad on my part. So done Ron thanks.
Unfortunately, I love all my siblings and none of them are monsters. I had a friend who was a monster though who treated me like trash. But it was already in the past and for 7 years now I have no news of her.
I understand completely, I have more than one monster.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh I know you do Angie thank you
@Lolaze (3937)
• St. Louis, Missouri
I have a friend who can be a monster at times. She can be clingy and demanding and wants others to raise her child. This usually happens if there are any upsets in her life. She’s very nice most of the time but I have to be careful about helping her out too much or she expects it to be a constant thing.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
This sister I am speaking of did exactly as you are saying here Lola. She gave her two kids to my poor Mother to raise RIP. I also helped but we had no choice as she abandoned them. Wicked.
• Sonora, California
Thankfully no, not really, sorry for your issues with your sisters!
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Thanks. I am glad to know you do not have this issue.
@IvySaysHi (4405)
All the time lol but i try to just push on through their annoyance