Productive Day

@wolfgirl569 (15245)
Marion, Ohio
I got a lot done today. First I dug my baby fire bushes out of 2 of the pots that I wanted to plant in. I have seeds saved for those. But since buying the first ones I have never had to plant any of the seeds I saved. They reseed themselves very well and come back every year. I just keep moving them to new homes I had to get dirt from the barn. I have been slowly cleaning a stall from 2 years ago. It makes wonderful potting soil. So I did a lot of shoveling today also. When that was done I transplanted some of the lemon balm and cinnamon basil into my big pots. Then the rest of the herbs went into smaller pots. But bigger than the seed trays they started in. I will keep a couple of the lemon balm to move around with me this summer. It is supposed to help repel mosquitoes. The rest of the herbs will go back to the auction when they get a little bigger. I then moved those to the greenhouse. Next was to water everything in the greenhouse. That was probably the easiest thing I did all day. It was afternoon by this time and I was getting hungry. So we made the trip to Kenton. Hubby remembered that I had not renewed my truck tags. So that was our first stop. Second was the farm store. We needed cat and dog food. I also got mineral blocks for the goats. I know my hay does not have all of the minerals they need in it. Last was KFC for food. We brought it home to eat. After dinner I got my old cage fixed while filling up one of the chicken pools with water. I still have a little bit of work to do to it tomorrow. I just didnt feel like walking back to the house to get the wire cutter pliers. Last thing was to move what was left of the bale of hay I have been feeding the goats with. I got it up on my wagon and pulled it into the barn. I should have got hubbies help with that as the bottom half was full of water. But I did not realize that until I had it half ways on the wagon. I got it there as I was not starting over. All that was left to do was evening chores. Then we came back in and watched t.v. for a little bit. I might be in bed early tonight. I am feeling tired now and should sleep good. Hope you have all had a good day also.
@LindaOHio (3515)
Between you and Andria...you guys are dynamos!
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
Just stubborn.
@LindaOHio (3515)
@wolfgirl569 lol You have a lot more energy that I do!!! Of course I am older.
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
@LindaOHio I have always lived like this too. When I was younger it was even more activity. I used to work hay fields. Now I buy the hay.
I dont doubt you're tired after all if that. Would scare me if you weren't lol.
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad to have the chance to get some things done.
I did, I got a lot done too. Feels good to get the plants in.
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad you got a lot done too.
• Rupert, Idaho
That definitely does sound like a productive day! Hope you'll get some good sleep!
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
Going soon to find out.
• Rupert, Idaho
@wolfgirl569 I hear you!
You made me feel tired simply reading all what you did. I went grocery shopping today and I only worked a little bit in the garden, I will do more tomorrow... if it does not rain again.
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
I am at it again today.
@wolfgirl569 It is raining.
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
@LadyDuck We got rain overnight.
@sallypup (31400)
• Moses Lake, Washington
It sounds like you have a strong back and good health.
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
Hoping to keep it that way. Continuing to do this stuff helps.
@sallypup (31400)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@wolfgirl569 Gawd my comment is going to make me sound old. I remember being in my 40s, working as a caregiver, thinking my whatever hurt. I had no idea that the whatever pain would morph into stiffness and deeper pain. Worries me for my next set of years cause I intend to move to where there are trails. So..... your continuing to keep on going is a model for me. Thanks.
@sallypup (31400)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@wolfgirl569 Your Dad was hardy. I'm glad he had such happy times in his later years.
@GooglePlus (1438)
What you had today? Please pass it on... I need to gets some work done too. I know you will have a peaceful sleep. Happy for you.
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
I did. Thanks
@CarolDM (24774)
I was out most of the day yesterday running errands. But home today and busy. Have a good one.
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
I am at it again.
There must have been 25 hours in your day.
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
I wish. I could have worked a little slower.
@WiseGhots (14995)
A busy day, haha!