Nice day out

@Bensen32 (2951)
A nice start to the day here, it's sunny and 66. They are saying it should hit 80F but there is a chance of rain this afternoon. Yesterday was beautiful out and sounds like we are going to have much of the same for most of the day today. Sadly I am at work today and will be in the office all day so I wont get to go outside and enjoy the weather but that is okay since this weekend they are calling for more of the same. I can only hope. Do any of you watch Game of Thrones? This Sunday is the last episode and I am looking forward to being disappointed. I wont give anything away incase you are not caught up with the show. This season has been a real disappointment compared to the last 7 seasons so I'm ready to be disappointed with the ending. I know I should be more positive but I just can't be on this. Well time to get some work done, hope you all have a good day.
It is an ugly morning here with rain.
@Bensen32 (2951)
Oh sorry about that, but think of it this way, at least you didn't have snow in April.
I do not watch Games of Thrones, at least I will not be disappointed. It is sunny here today.
@Bensen32 (2951)
There you go, thinkin positive. Yay Sun
The sun is shining here which is awesome. I am not sure what the high will be but we will take it.
@Bensen32 (2951)
Sun is a good start to the day.
@Bensen32 I agree it's much better than pouring rain. I am not happy with 80 degree weather though.
@Bensen32 (2951)
@sharon6345 80 is okay if it isn't to humid, the humid part is what I really hate. It just sucks all the energy out of me.
• Caracas, Venezuela
I have been watching the series, I am not a fan. However I agree with you, many people claim that it hasn't been the best final season they all expected. I am watching last Sunday's episode, nonetheless I already know who were killed off the series. I dare to say that "Game Of Thrones" is experiencing the same disappointing that many fans had the last decade with "Lost"
@Bensen32 (2951)
I never watched Lost so not sure how that went. I'm expecting to be disappointed with the last episode of Game of thrones.
• Caracas, Venezuela
@Bensen32 Don't worry, what I basically meant was that many people in the last decade were crazy about Lost, it had the same popularity as GOT these days. When the season ended most people around the world were disappointed by its ending, cause it was confusing and out of line. So I guess that's whats gonna happen to GOT this year. I watched the latest episode last night, and I am disappointed too, Cersei just did not deserve that end. It was as I said confusing. Not telling more just in case people might read my comment and take it as a spoiler. :)
@Bensen32 (2951)
@jvicentevalera I agree, I'm expecting to be disappointed.
Good morning.Lovely weather there.We have partly sunny skies temp in the fifties.
@Bensen32 (2951)
Wow, yea that is still a little cool, hey at least it isn't snowing.
@Bensen32 your right there.We still are having cool weather.
@Bensen32 (2951)
@amadeo That global warming isn't kicking in for you yet.
@Janet357 (14484)
Glad to hear you have a nice weather. Maybe you could enjoy that on weekends.
@Bensen32 (2951)
Well, now they are calling for rain on Saturday and Sunday, Hopefully they will change their minds LOL
@TheSojourner (21749)
I watched the finale of Big Bang Theory. Never have see GoT.
@Bensen32 (2951)
Oh dang I forgot about the end of BBT. I will have to go back and watch that.
It sounds like a good day. I have watched a few episdoes of Game of Thrones..but not that many since I don't have HBO.
@Bensen32 (2951)
Yea, just one more to go.
My son and my husband watch Game of Thrones. They have read all the books so both really enjoy this one. I do not watch it. Raining here now.
@Bensen32 (2951)
I think it just stopped raining. yea, I enjoy the show even though I am disappointed in this last season so far.
That sounds perfect! Here it is 78 F and sunny and I will be headed to work shortly.
@Bensen32 (2951)
sounds nice out there too.
This is why all good things ends, they fizzle out in the heads of the writers.
@Bensen32 (2951)
Guess you are right, in that case they should have ended it earlier. Maybe the dragon should just kill everyone. One of the characters is going to wake up and realize it was all just a bad dream.
@sugartoes (47599)
• Greencastle, Indiana
take your breaks out doors that will be a good way to get some fresh air while your at work I stay on top of the news as much as I can while I'm working but I'm getting ready to do a lot of work outdoors so I can get it done for when winter shows up again.
@Bensen32 (2951)
yes, I always go outside on break, just to get out of here unless I'm on the road well then I'm already outside :)
@janethwayne (3368)
It is night here where I am and the weather is cool.
@Bensen32 (2951)
I suppose you don't have sun then lol. Well hopefully tomorrow will bring you sun and warmer temps.
@Aansh13 (1686)
Your day seems going nice, wishing you a good day ahead
@Bensen32 (2951)
Thank you, you too.
@Mulidi (1529)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
I use to watch games of Thrown some times and I'm dissapontend to hear that