Look at anything good yesterday May 15?

Los Angeles, California
The Angels concluded their long losing road trip with a close 8-7 loss to the Minnesota Twins. At least they were competitive down to the very last out. On last Sunday’s new episode of “When Calls the Heart,” the big news in Hope Valley is that Henry struck oil and this will have a chaotic effect upon the town. Other minor things happened but this seems to be the thrust of what remains of this re-edited season. Began binging the second season of “Knightfall.” Four episodes last and four for tonight to complete. This History Channel series seemed aimed at the “Vikings” audience. The time period is 1300s France and pits King Philip against the Knights Templar who are God’s warriors in a revenge fueled struggle. It was hard to pick up because last season was forgotten and plot is complex with so many characters with odd names played by British actors save Mark Hamill. Plenty of fighting and violent scenes. Not for the squeamish. Did you slide down that hump easily enough?
SUBSCRIBE for more TV Trailers HERE: https://goo.gl/TL21HZ Check out our most popular TV PLAYLISTS: LATEST TV SHOW TRAILERS: https://goo.gl/rvKCPb SUPERHERO/...
Good morning John.Watching the last disc of Shameless.
@Mulidi (1290)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Good morning
We watched the finale of Survivor
@wolfgirl569 (15293)
• Marion, Ohio
Nothing good on Wednesday here, so Charmed on netflix. When I finish it netflix already has the latest season of Supernatural. So I will be watching those yummies next.
@FourWalls (18947)
I watched my ball go not-so-elegantly down the green carpet, but well enough to net me third place. Came home listening to the Cubs lead and they ended up losing. With Castillo pitching for the Reds today, that’s scary. Anyway, watched the Dodgers hang a 2-0 loss on the Padres. Today I get to watch my clothes spin around!
I'm sorry your Angels lost their road trip. I wonder if I can get that episode on the Internet. I saw the others, so we'll see. My viewing pleasure has been a mini-series on one of the Roku free channels Tubi. Scarlett. I started watching it a few days ago, thinking it was a regular movie, not so. I'll be watching the next installment today, episode 4 of this movie mini-series. It's the sequel to Gone With the Wind and stars Timothy Dalton as Rhett Butler. Ann-Margaret also has a role and Colm Meany. Those are the only recognizable actors. The actress playing Scarlett is new to me and is very good. I read the book years ago, and it follows the book well. I also saw a few cartoons on another free channel, they were vintage cartoons and enjoyable.
I have TUBI and saw Scarlett way back when. Joanne Whalley is Scarlett and she has acted in many things.
@JohnRoberts She's unfamiliar to me.
@just4him She's British. Once married to Val Kilmer.
A long movie " the big country" and one episode of forged in fire.
The Big Country with Gregory Peck?
@simone10 (27939)
I'll have to check this series out. I'm very interested in Vikings.
@didinedhia (4563)
• Algeria
it's was the most painfull day !!! my leg went on crazy pain !
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
You have watched some good ones. I have not been able to stay up late enough to watch anything not even my YouTube videos lately. I hope to get to watch something someday soon.
As usual Pittsburgh Today Live and Cops!
@CarolDM (24853)
Just recorded stuff. Nothing big.
@Bensen32 (2672)
I watched part two of the HBO mini series Chernobyl. It's pretty good if you get the chance to see it. I have not heard of Knightfall, I will have to check into that.
@WiseGhots (15020)
Game Of Thrones.