Furniture Looking/Shopping

Happy Thursday Everyone! Another busy day ahead. Lately I feel like I'm constantly busy. I think I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I decided to have my daughters bedroom and bathroom painted as her birthday gift. I was going to pay someone to come and do it but my son volunteered which will save me a ton of money. My daughter has wanted a new bedroom set for years so today we're going out to look at furniture. I'm planning on just looking but I guess if she falls in love with something she'll order it. Just hope if she does, that it isn't delivered before the painting gets done. That's my day ahead. Anything exciting happening with you today?
Happy furniture shopping. I'm glad your son is saving you tons of money by painting the bedroom. I'll be working on a book soon. Other than that, nothing exciting.
I was going to say, I hope she waits until after the painting is done to order anything. Lol. I hope she found something she loves though. My brother has been talking about wanting a new bedroom set since he got his job 5 years ago. He has yet to buy one. Lol
• Midland, Michigan
Can't you ask that the delivery be held off for a few weeks or maybe month just to make sure the painting gets done first? Will she be buying her own set or are you getting that too?
@Marilynda1225 That is a very nice gift. So was she happy with it?
@simone10 (28227)
How did the shopping go? Did she find anything she liked?
I love revamping; it's such a refreshing idea. Recoating the paint and arranging stuff; that's just awesome..
I love furniture shopping, well shopping of any kind really. I do hope that she spies something that she loves and will order, but hopefully it won't arrive before the room is all ready for it. I drove down to our son's place today. He and his wife are out of work this week taking vacation days so that they can get some of the yard work done before the heat sets in.
@Nevena83 (23987)
• Serbia
It's really nice to arrange your daughter's room. Nothing exciting to me.
Well that's a very nice birthday gift ! Have fun looking for that perfect bedroom set!
Your daughter will be delighted with her new bedroom! A stormy day here.
@CarolDM (25623)
Nothing exciting here. The weather is starting to warm up. Not a good thing for me but it is what it is. Sunshine today. Just got housework all done. You are such a good mother.
@wolfgirl569 (15711)
• Marion, Ohio
That sounds a lot more fun than my day. I am working outside.
she will be so happy with this.How nice
Aww, that is so sweet of you! No, nothing exciting at all.
It is so rainy and ugly outside that I won't step foot out.
@Aansh13 (1689)
Nothing Great at my end, though I like shopping especially when I am shopping for home
Not as exciting as looking at new furniture! I am just finishing my report, and I have to do work for Lionbridge, and also do something about installing my internet meter.
@Ronrybs (8928)
• London, England
I hate going shopping or even window shopping. You have more stamina than I!