Bluetooth Earphone Are Useful Nowadays!

@tech40 (15656)
Lately, my wired earphone got broken, it's not the first time it happened to me, so every time it went broken I purchased a new wired earphone, my girlfriend has a Bluetooth earphone and I didn't recommend it at first since I didn't like the quality (not much), because wired earphone has better base or bass sound unlike to bluetooth plus, I didn't need to charge it from time to time, so yeah! My wired earphone is broken so I need to try the bluetoooth one, and I found it very useful since I can move freely without hesitation about wires! How about you? Do you use Bluetooth earphone? how is it?
@sunrisefan (24012)
I bought a pair of bluetooth earphones in addition to a Lenovo tab for my wife as her birthday gift last year but she did not use it. It even took a while for her to learn to like using the tab. I guess the bluetooth earphones won't work now because it has not been charged for almost a year now. As for me - I don't use wired or bluetooth earphones.
@tech40 (15656)
I see, it seems that she doesn't like to put something on her ears like Bluetooth or earphones
@sunrisefan (24012)
@tech40 Yes - she does not like anything plugged into her ears. She says constant using earphones will get you used to it and it may damage your eardrums.
@tech40 (15656)
@sunrisefan Yeah that is the study shows, or maybe next time you can buy him a Bluetooth speaker that's awesome too
@ShifaLk (13333)
Yeah my brother and sister always keep Breaking the wires of earphones and I keep giving them new new because I have a collection of them means I keep them so nicely and safely that they don't get damaged so I got many from my previous phones, so they ask from me when their earphones are broken.. as you ask about Bluetooth earphone, yes I do use it and it is very very helpful and easy for me but sound sound quality is little bit low but still it's ok it works
@tech40 (15656)
It seems that I'm like them! I keep on buying wired earphones because I always break it Now I'm looking forward to buy more bluetooth than wired earphones
@ShifaLk (13333)
@tech40 lol In that case, you don't need many Bluetooth earphones because that is not going to break haha
@ShifaLk (13333)
@tech40 aww haha it means you dont stop at all of listening the music
@jobelbojel (12414)
I have a bluetooth headphones. I like the bass sound and it is very useful.
@tech40 (15656)
That's cool! What is the name or brand of your headphones? Because I'm looking for a headphone with good bass
@jobelbojel (12414)
@tech40 it is not familiar brand. I don't know where it was purchased. It was a gift.
@tech40 (15656)
@jobelbojel Oh I see, I get it! I'm looking forward to buy big bluetooth speakers soon
@moonandstars (16649)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Not yet. As you said, my earphones have that stronger beat and, momentarily, they are working One day, I'll see but, I like those little wires
@tech40 (15656)
Yup that is the advantage of wires, that is why even tho it keeps on being damaged or broken I still buy earphones with wires. I just found it interesting since my earphone is no longer working and I need to use this bluetooth as alternative
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@tech40 Every change is good and, you proved it
@tech40 (15656)
@moonandstars Yeah you're right! But the problem with wireless is that, I need to charge it from time to time
I'm using bluetooth headset right now and I like the bass of it like you're dancing in your mind
@tech40 (15656)
I love the bass of an earphone or headset! It looks like someone is making a party
@tech40 Yeah and I was dancing too while cleaning the house!
@tech40 (15656)
@JasminRuru Well! Advantages of wireless!
• Peoria, Arizona
I have never tried them, I'm always afraid they are going to pop out of my ears. I don't really have a reason for earbuds or earphones anyway. I prefer headphones anyway.
@tech40 (15656)
Oh yeah! I know that feeling, that's why I'm using the other earphone wherein you need to stick it inside to make sure that it'll not pop out, in the same time you can hear the music very clear since it'll make a noise cancellation
• Peoria, Arizona
@tech40 My ears just make them pop out. I like headphones because I don't need to worry about it, besides the headphones I have right now have cat ears on them haha
@tech40 (15656)
@DesirousDreamer Yeah same with my girlfriend, she doesn't want earphone too because it keeps on a pop out, Wow! You have a cut cat ears headphones
@JustBhem (51616)
• Davao, Philippines
When it comes to thw quality of the sound and especially when talking to clients, I go for wired ones.
@tech40 (15656)
They allowed you to use wired earphones? Well, that sounds good!
@JustBhem (51616)
• Davao, Philippines
@tech40 Yes, it’s one of the requirements too. It should ne wired for clearer sounds.
@tech40 (15656)
@JustBhem Oh I see, I thought they only accept headset with noise cancellation, well you're lucky to have that! Nowadays earphones are more easier to wear than headset
I have never used a Bluetooth earphone, but it sounds like it has some positives to it. I do love the headphones that hook up to my TV because I can move freely throughout the house, and even in the backyard, listening to music coming from cable's Music Choice.
@tech40 (15656)
Oh I love the quality sound of headphones, I love the base or bass sound and it looks like you're in a dance party
@tech40 Me too!! In my music, there must be a lot of bass.
@tech40 (15656)
@Corbin5 I love the sound of the bass, it makes me dance! I wish I could find an bluetooth earphone with a good quality of bass
• Rupert, Idaho
I have never tried bluetooth earphones....but I hear that some people like them!
@tech40 (15656)
Yeah because it's so pretty awesome! If you love music and you don't want to disturb somebody else, you can try this
• Rupert, Idaho
@tech40 I have my earphones and don't disturb others :) Lol. But that's awesome that they are
@tech40 (15656)
@MommyOfEli2013 Yeah you're right, sometimes I prefer earphones with wires since the quality of the sound are pure
@florelway (6056)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I don't use now but I am thinking of trying it.
@tech40 (15656)
You should try it because I feel so very comfortable without the wired I can move everywhere, I can wash dishes while listening to music without any problem I can do a lot of things without thinking about the wires because unlike before when I'm using a wired earphone I keep on being distracted about the wires and my movement is very limited
@florelway (6056)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@acelawrites (16047)
I haven't tried using a bluetooth earphone.
@tech40 (15656)
It's awesome, wireless I can move freely without thinking of wires (I already broke tons of wired earphones because of the wires)
@MGjhaud (21465)
I use a bluetooth headset when I’m doing house chores but I prefer to use a wired earphone when I’m in front of my computer working.
@tech40 (15656)
Oh that sounds great so that you can move freely without any hassle! Same here! When I'm front of my laptop I prefer to use my wired headset too for better quality of music
I have never used earphones but I have heard that the bluetooth earphones are the best.
@tech40 (15656)
Yeah it's best for those people who don't want wires like me since I always make my earphone broken because of the wires
@rakski (31340)
Have not tried it yet
@tech40 (15656)
I see that maybe one day you can try It's pretty awesome since you can move freely without hesitation, I even leave my phone inside the house while sweeping the floor outside the house