Don't You Think This Is A Problem

Redlands, California
I was looking at one work from home job offer. It is so discouraging, glad I at least have a little something going. We are not hiring right now, but pay 50 cents, 75 cents 1 dollar to be put on a waiting list. The more the longer. If you have no experience please do not apply. We have in the past had100,000 people apply and only 1 out of 20 had experience. What ever happened to training. Why? When you have 100,000 people. can be picky. Reason we make people pay is to discourage them from wasting our time. Well, you probably did that when you paid people to refer them to your website. Now you cannot handle it. The world is full of these double standards that just does not make sense and teaches no one. 100, 000 people applying for one company and this is now, yet unemployment is at 3.9. I call BS.
@alberello75 (22313)
• Genova, Italy
I understand and respect people looking for jobs. They don't look at the type or the salary! However, there are (I see in Italy) people who just don't want to work!
• Redlands, California
That is over blown but true say 10 percent most 20 percent I think most just want to do something worthy and there is nothing worthy out there or for them where they fit and that jumps it up to about 50 percent. Most just settle for some bs job. If you want to fix the problem look at it the right way.
@alberello75 (22313)
• Genova, Italy
@crossbones27 For example, think about me. I have had about 20 hirings since I mid-90s, as many layoffs! Now I can't work anymore. Can you understand that I could have a future as a homeless, when my parents will no longer be around? It's not good for me! But what remedy could I have?
@nomus24g (28260)
what kind of job are u offering? may be I can also apply then
@iamdahmmy (1847)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Paying to be on the waiting list is absurd..some companies only hire people they feel are trainable.. Some don't want to spend money on trainings only for the newly hired worker to dump the job for a better one..