The ultimate 'secret' to earning ONE DOLLAR OR MORE PER DAY ON MYLOT

By JJ
@myklj999 (28933)
Olney, Illinois
And no...it doesn't entail spending hours on the site. It doesn't mean making countless discussions, or responses, or comments. To be honest, it only requires one discussion. If you can write a discussion that everyone on the site can't help but read, your earnings will only be limited by the number of people on the site. After all, your earnings are not dependent on how much you do, but by how everyone else on myLot perceives what you do (with the exception that if you do absolutely nothing, you shouldn't expect anything, unless you receive some interaction to previous discussions/responses/comments.) Of course, it is up to you to write that discussion that people absolutely can't pass up reading. And if you ever figure out what it should be about, let me know, m'kay?
@whiteream (6218)
Interaction is the key. I am not really worried about making anything here. I come here to chat with my friends. It's fun that you can make something while chatting, but that was never my reason for mylottting. Thanks for the tips.
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
Um...actually received interaction is the key. I know you probably understand it, but many users think it is their own actions.
@whiteream (6218)
@myklj999 I have been here for a while and I do understand it. I love that you do posts like this helping the newbies understand it. I have realized, although, you should read the rules on this site many newbies do not.
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
@whiteream True.Many (if not most) users totally disregard reading anything and just dive in, then wonder why things get deleted or why they get banned.
Very well said, but what to write than may attract all the users of this site? I let you know if I get a good idea. For the moment I am not even writing, I have an empty brain and too many things to do.
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
This seems to have attracted at least one user that has me blocked so I can't read their response
@myklj999 I see you only did not reply to one comment, so I suppose that one is the user who blocked you. Well he helped you to earn a bit, but he will get nothing from you. When people will learn than blocking is not a smart move!
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
@LadyDuck Yep. I can't even give it a 'like' since I can't see it
@DocAndersen (5575)
Thanks JJ. I look forward to your tips and tricks! My thought would be scar's bird of the day :-)
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
Or squirrel...or raccoon
@myklj999 you are right, you do have a broad swath of wildlife to be covered.
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
@DocAndersen And let's not forget the turtles
[em]doh[/em] We went through this last year. I came home from work a couple times and found a snapping turtle a few feet from the driveway after a heavy rain....
@1hopefulman (42777)
I couldn't help but read this discussion and so I hope you earn $1 today. Hope you get close to it!
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
Your contribution of $0.0075656898437654 cents helps
@1hopefulman (42777)
@myklj999 Wow! I didn't know that I would make such a big contribution!
@xander6464 (14440)
• Wapello, Iowa
@myklj999 Are these contributions tax deductible?
@Lolaze (4228)
• St. Louis, Missouri
Stop lying. Everyone knows Scar actually writes your posts for you. Last month I had a day or two where I hit $0.80 in a day. If I get $0.60 I’m a day I’m thrilled.
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
I write, he dictates, his paws are too big for the keyboard
@Lolaze (4228)
• St. Louis, Missouri
@myklj999 Good point. He could use his nose though.
@wolfgirl569 (17894)
• Marion, Ohio
I just like chatting with everyone here. So I dont worry about it.
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
I worry about it constantly. I worry so much I can't sleep at night. I've been up for over 12 years now.
@wolfgirl569 (17894)
• Marion, Ohio
@FourWalls (19960)
I think you should write about the adventures of a cat and his music-loving hoomin....
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
Scar's favorite Queen song is 'Sleeping On The Sidewalk' (subtitled 'In The Sun')
@FourWalls (19960)
@myklj999 Love that song myself. Actually doing it? I’ll leave that to Scar.
@CarolDM (32345)
You are right, of course. The key is finding the article that gets the attention. That is the struggle sometimes but I keep trying. Thanks for the tips. I spend way too much time on here.
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
You'd think after 12 1/2 years I'd have figured out what that discussion should be by now, but I'm still experimenting
@CarolDM (32345)
@myklj999 So many new members are coming and going, hard to know what will interest most.
• Lenox, Georgia
I would say this is VERY clever on your part-of course!
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
I can never seem to get the majority to understand that it isn't how much you do, but how you do the things you do
• Lenox, Georgia
@myklj999 I know, but its still entertaining for the rest of us to read these!
• Sonora, California
I have yet to find that perfect discussion Lol!
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
I'm still searching...maybe some day...
@May2k8 (9242)
Here a zillion of comma from me.
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
At the rate this is going, I'll be able to buy a cup of coughee next year
@May2k8 (9242)
@myklj999 ya, but it would bring us to trouble.
@Gillygirl (32705)
• Sutton, England
I don't earn a dollar a day. I do on occasions though. Here is my contribution and a declaration of my earnings to date!
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
I only made 96 and change yesterday, this must not be the topic
@Gillygirl (32705)
• Sutton, England
@myklj999 It is a very good topic. I got the hump as I missed so many due to these boring, banal posts about pay! I wish they would take a hike!
@kobesbuddy (75416)
• East Tawas, Michigan
The mating call of an anaconda, that's a subject I'd love to read about on My Lot!
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
It sounds like this: S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s
@kobesbuddy (75416)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@myklj999 oooooooooooo, I'm getting the vibes!
@lovebuglena (11046)
• Staten Island, New York
Though I've not been able to do it in any capacity you can probably earn a dollar or more a day without writing a single discussion just by responding to other people's discussions and chatting back and forth in the response threads...
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
You can, yes, but I am talking about doing it by only creating one action that day
@lovebuglena (11046)
• Staten Island, New York
@myklj999 Ah. Gotcha. Would be nice to just write up one discussion and have a never-ending party in the comments and get a buck or more for it.
i reckon 'tis good i remain goalless here, lol. 'd be a hard sell to pen somethin' that e'erybody'n this site'd gravitate to'n put meanin'ful comments to? search me, i'd figured ya do that well though's y'ave such a large followin'?
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
I also have a large following of haters
@myklj999 yerself, too? dang, i went to comment'n somebody's discussion'n found myself blocked
@xander6464 (14440)
• Wapello, Iowa
One problem is that some very popular themes aren't allowed. I have seen some posts where people get around this by being very dry and clinical but that leaves the post feeling dull and flat. Another problem is there isn't a view counter so it's hard to judge what's drawing readers and what isn't. I suppose it doesn't matter all that much if views don't count for anything but still, you could determine what draws in the most readers and then work on getting them to comment.
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
About the only 'popularity' gauge available is the number of likes/responses
@xander6464 (14440)
• Wapello, Iowa
@myklj999 Yeah and that does help but it doesn't tell the full story.
@psanasangma (1980)
Topic should be interesting, I guess
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
That always helps
@rsa101 (20062)
If you are a creative writer you may get the attention of everybody in here and interact with your post. I think that is the secret in here which is kind of difficult since you need to squeeze your imagination to be able to get everyones attention in here.
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
I could get everyone's attention, but I'd likely get banned for it
@mysimplelot (1215)
• Calcutta, India
I agree. But you have to respond and comment too. That shows we are interacting. That is why we are here right?
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
You don't have to respond and comment...yes, it is why we are here, but $1 or more is possible through one discussion without making any comments
@Mike197602 (14026)
here's my contribution to your dollar
@myklj999 (28933)
• Olney, Illinois
Looks like I topped out at $0.9629 for the day, but thanks for trying