Goals for Monday June 10

Here are my goals and plans for today, Monday June 10th. 1. Treadmill 35 min plus stretching and cardio Pounds lost last week=5 Pounds left to lose=57 2. Decide which articles to rewrite 3. Call pharmacy and hospital 4. Walk to the store I also have my daily chores to do, but I don't like putting those on my list, unless I have something extra I am doing. For breakfast I am having Total cereal, for lunch leftover lasagna, and for dinner I am making salmon, red potatoes and broccoli. No junk food is planned for today. I have problems leaving the house by myself, and my doctor wants me to get out and do it more often. So I am going to walk to the store instead of having my boyfriend take me like I usually do. Next week I am taking a trip on the bus into town for my blood test, I will be there for several hours. I plan to visit my sister also, and a few shops. This will be a major trip for me.
• Lenox, Georgia
I wish you the best, one step at a time-you can do it!
• Walnut Creek, California
Walking is always good. Which articles are you thinking of rewriting?
Some articles that aren't doing well on HubPages
@Aansh13 (3470)
That's pretty much, Good Luck...
Good luck with all of your goals. Walking to the store will definitely help with your weight loss goals. I need to get out and walk the neighborhood like I used to, I've just been too lazy, I guess. I am about to head for brunch and then I need to get back here and work, do some household chores and just enjoy my day. Hope you have a good rest of yours.