Busy Day

This morning my brother had an appointment, which mom and I thought he was going to have her take him to, because he asked her last night if she was off today. But he got up and went on his own.. So mom and I stayed in bed and tried to go back to sleep until he got home about an hour later. Then mom got up and had to call her car insurance company, to find out whats going on with our car.. as she hadn't gotten a call Friday, or all weekend. And the email the insurance company sent her on Thursday night or Friday morning, had almost all wrong information in it. Well, turns out, they were closed all weekend, as I had thought they would be.. and they never sent anybody out to check out our car, which makes sense with them not even having the right information. So after mom corrected all the wrong information with them, they said they'd have the appraiser go out ASAP. They also gave her another two days for the rental, as they said it's an automatic 7 days for rentals in accidents like ours. So now we have the rental until Thursday morning.. After all of that was taken care of, mom got all the cans and bottles from the storage and kitchen and put them in the car while I got dressed, then we took them in, and got some gas money . Now we're at the library, as mom has to print out her DOR statement of my "dad" still paying her back child support, as we have a 130pm appointment at the office to redo our rent for October, as well as for the present, with moms hours now gone up since summer is here. But she couldn't log in to her account, so she's on the phone with their customer service while i'm checking back in here. (: Later, we'll be going for a ride to Market Basket. And might go by Bobs discount to see if they have dressers, as both mom and I want new ones, as well as I actually need one, with how mines breaking.
• Rupert, Idaho
That does sound like a busy day! Sorry they weren't open on the weekend and haven't checked things out with your car. Hopefully someone does check it out soon though!
they checked it out finally, the other day. its just now going to be looked at by the collision place.
• Rupert, Idaho
@Courtlynn That's good that they looked at it the other day finally. Oh now....the collision place?
@MommyOfEli2013 yeah its a whole big mess when in an accident.
@raveeen (2523)
Just have some relax after your busy day, okay?
always do. but doesn't always help.
@raveeen (2523)
@Courtlynn Maybe because of boredom???
@raveeen no. because relaxing isn't always relaxing.
I'm glad you were given at least a week with the rental. Great about the can returns as well. So when you turned 18 and your father hadn't paid up on child support he still has to pay it until it's all paid off? That is not how I thought to worked but it makes sense and is awesome.
yes, its called back child support, and every parent who doesn't pay by the time the kid is 18 has to do it. otherwise they can still go to jail and or lose license over not paying. though ive hardly ever seen that happen unfortunately.
@Courtlynn I think thats great. If they didn’t have that law it would just allow them to get off Scott free not paying a bunch of years. I bet that’s how it is everywhere in the U.S. I just never realized it.
@shaggin its supposed to be, but who knows.
Wow, I can't believe they haven't even appraised your car yet. That accident was a couple of weeks ago wasn't it? What happens after 7 days, if you can't use your car?
No. This is on the new accident on thursday.
@Courtlynn Oh I just read it, I didn't realize there was a new one..Well, when it rains it pours I guess. I used to have a dark blue car that got rear ended frequently, but not quite that often!
@snowy22315 yeah, theres been two now, in two months. and we've only had the car for four months.
I hate insurance companies, they never make things easy. I hope it all works out correctly.
thankfully, everything should be on track now.
Hoping things are working out for you especially with the insurance and the car accident
hopefully soon. the car stuff is on track now I think though
Won't it be nice to have all of the repairs done and have your car back again? Its so stressful and can be such a long process dealing with insurance companies.
um, yes, lol. but now i'm more worried that there will be a third.
It sure involves a lot of work when a car accident occurs. Glad you have that rental until Thursday. Hope your mom gets help from customer service.
we now have it until Monday, as they didn't even look at the car til like yesterday.
Good afternoon Busy day for you guys there.Good luck with furniture shopping.
thank you.
@didinedhia (7915)
• Algeria
It was a busy day here too