Crossing things off your list

I always feel satisfied when I cross things off my to do list. I've already accomplished a lot today, and I've only been up four hours. I still have my household chores to do, and the articles. I walked to the store (and didn't buy myself any junk food), did my fitness routine, and made my calls. I don't have any extra chores planned for the day, so that should go quickly. The articles will take some time. I want to be focused, so I am doing everything else first. Hopefully I will have some "me" time before it's time to cook dinner. I am cooking salmon, red potatoes and broccoli for diner. Doesn't take a lot of time to cook that meal. I just need to think of what to put on the salmon. I might just make a lemon sauce of some sort.
@pumpkinjam (6316)
I like to make myself a list so that I can see what I've done. At the weekend, I thought I hadn't done much as I had only written 1000 words on an article. I'd had about 3 or 4 hours so that doesn't seem very productive. Had I written down my other tasks, I would have acknowledged all of the other things I'd done. It's helpful to make a list because I tend to do more of the things I need if it's written down. I even put 'bath' on my list so that I would definitely have one, and not get stressed because I should/could have been doing something else!
@velvet53 (17511)
• Palisade, Colorado
I like crossing things off my list also. It makes me feel like I am actually getting something done. But then I always think of somethig else to add to the list. I wonder, does that list ever really get shorter?