i will have to eat lunch alone

I don't really like to eat out alone, but it looks like that will be the case for wednesday. My sister was going to be in town that day, so i made my appointment for then. But her husband has to work, so I will be dining alone instead. I will probably go to the restaurant i usually do when im in town, because i am comfortable there. I havent been in town for a long time though. and certainly not by myself. So the plan is: take bus into town, which will take about an hour. Walk form bus stop to hospital, which will take about a half an hour. will probably be there about a half hour or so, depending on how many people are in the walk in clinic before me. walk back to the downtown area, a half hour. Lunch, one hour or so probably. Next I will do some shopping at the thrift stores and discount stores, looking for books and hopefully some art supplies. Then to the bus and back home. Hopefully my stress level will be minimal for this trip. And I think this will cover my fitness for wednesday, as I will be doing a ton of walking.
@ShifaLk (12852)
Oh okay. For me I am happy being alone more
@smileyhema (1242)
I usually enjoy my own company. We'll know the best of us during those times. I wish, you enjoy your own company. You will definitely feel relaxed at the end of the day. =)
• Wetaskiwin, Alberta
Sometimes a little alone time is just what the Doctor ordered. I have always enjoyed the occasional meal by myself bring a good book and enjoy.
@raveeen (1425)
Having some quality time alone is fine
@didinedhia (6617)
• Algeria
sounds agood plan
Will be busy for sure and tired later on.
Charge your phone up really good and listen to music while you are walking. Put it at a level where you can still pay attention to what's going on around you, but enough where you can be distracted as well. I find that helps when I think I'll end up in situations of stress, especially while out walking. I'd also bring my charger with me and see if they can sit you near an area with an outlet so you can charge your phone.
@CarolDM (28132)
Walking will be good.