Money, LIfe,Values

Money Life Values.
I was sitting here thinking if we where to price on our lives how much would we cost what price tag would you put on yourself for someone to buy you between $1 and $10,000 what would be the price tag you would use and why. i would choose $10,000 because I feel that I have alot wisdom and knowledge to give throughout my life experience so it would cost a whole lot to by me. how about you what are your thoughts.
@DianeBorg (531)
• Malta
I think the life of a human being is priceless, everybody if they want, can contribute to be better persons and help each other and make this world a much better place to live in.
This is a hyperthetical I know we a re priceless and not for sale but i was thinking about is in my head so i was sharing to see what other people views and thoughts would be,.
• Malta
@VoiceofTruth7 Then I am sure you are worth more than $10, 000.
@raveeen (1425)
It's crazy how money can make us go around also control people. Like your discussion, It's crazy how you would value yourself in terms money.
i am only saying that because in my 40 years i have been through alot so i feel that my life experiences would be helpful and useful to the buyer purchasing me.
@raveeen (1425)
@VoiceofTruth7 I think it should be better that they'll own you in good deeds because you are priceless
@mandala100 (61209)
Hello and welcome to myLot my friend. Good luck!
@Ladanger (6382)
Give me $10,000 LOL
Christina I hear you girl but if you had that money what would you do with that money right now,.
@Ladanger (6382)
@VoiceofTruth7 pay off any debts i have which is not that much and save the rest
@KrauseHome (36588)
I am like some of the others... I am not for Sale.
@Janet357 (16232)
mine is hmmm priceless:))
@1hopefulman (41640)
I'm not for sale at any price.
I think my life is priceless. Welcome to myLot!
@Aansh13 (3470)
Oh! I am priceless... You can always own me with your deeds but never money
Well, I would not want to be sold to anyone because I do not want to be owned by another human.
@pumpkinjam (6316)
I think I would have to choose a very high amount because I'm brilliant :D I have a lot of skills and knowledge, a lot of experience in a lot of things. I think that I could put a high price on being able to do a bit of everything!