I am spooked

I heard a noise in the bathroom, I went to check what it was, and the fan was turned on. You have to flick a switch to turn it on, I really doubt I did it by accident. I haven't even been in there for quite a while. creepy
@Nakitakona (4101)
So what is the noise all about,?
I do not know
@riverbetty108 That's spooky indeed. Be careful and don't forget to pray for your protection.
@raveeen (1425)
Instead of posting countless discussion why don't you try to interact in other's discussion...
@raveeen Maybe the member doesn't want to earn anything on the site.
@GreatMartin (8751)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
I'll give you my cellphone--it goes mute--it vibrates--it does a lot of things even if I don't touch it! And you haven't been to the bathroom 'for quite a while'????? (Just having fun--ignore me!)
I think it would be worse if I had to go to the bathroom all the time....
I've had things like that happen and it has been something as simple as a spider web cross circuiting the wire in the ceiling. Or a mouse could have chewed the wire and caused the fan to come on. Also a lizard could have turned it on in the ceiling with his tail cross circuiting the wire. There are a lot of ways that the fan could have been turned on without your having accidentally turning it on. Although it is possible that you may have jiggled the switch enough that the fan did turn on. Remember that this is a free forum and that you have the liberty to post what you desire to post, contrary to what era stated in her response. Thank you for your discussion and posting an interesting discussion for us to respond to.
• Zimbabwe
Put a camera in it..
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh I hope you are fine river betty. That is very scary.
Things like that make me feel creepy too.
@didinedhia (6617)
• Algeria
Impossible .ithink ypu did it involuntarily
Maybe the reason is a short-circuit fault that activated the fan.
@Scrapper88 (1584)
It sounds like you have ghosts.
I know how you feel. This house makes some strange noises. I've also experienced things being on when I thought I had turned them off. I don't like being here alone overnight.