6/12/19

It's going to be hot again today, so I decided not to go into town. I will get my blood test at a later date. I have almost three months before it needs to be done, before my next appointment with my doctor. They keep the order for six months, so it will be no problem. I need to finish my shopping list,and go shopping tonight. I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer last night. So I will have to come up with something else for dinner. How is your wednesday going?
I am not sure what the temps are outside but it's sunny out there. It's been cooler the past few weeks than it was at the end of May and beginning of June. My Wednesday is going pretty good so far. I need to go to the store in a little while, and possibly to the dollar tree. I am not sure what I want to make for dinner today but I'll figure it out. I have some things here I can use so I might just get a meat and use what I have here, not sure. Then I need to come home and do some housework and get back online to meet my monetary goals. Hope you have a good day.
I hope you have a great day too
@riverbetty108 Thank You, I am trying. Not been the best day for me though.
It's chilly but nice here in Ny. I am watching something on demand I missed last night.