Creative Uses For Crates

@Spontaneo (3753)
I came across this in my e-mail and thought I would share. Although they mention the stores named Michael's, crates obviously may be found at the dollar stores, which makes for inexpensive decorating! The article discusses all of the uses for decorating with crates. Out of all of the many uses, I am going to share with you my favorites. Maybe we can discuss your favorites? seating shoe storage make a Christmas tree (really neat!) clothing storage fruits and vegetable storage side table or night stand plant stand incoming and outgoing mail a tree base pantry organization book and magazine holder filing system So, what are your favorite uses for crates? Do you prefer wooden or plastic? I like both. Thank you! photo by pixabay
https://www.hometalk.com/38077239/s-30-reasons-we-can-t-stop-buying-michaels-storage-crates
I used these to make a computer desk before. I also used them to store and made seating to remove my shoes at the front door.
@Spontaneo (3753)
Super! I also think using for seating is nice.
@Spontaneo I just took some pillows to put on the top. It was nice. I am working on downsizing some stuff. I have too many computers in the living room. I just don't have the desire to see it like this. I am waiting on my new desk to arrive. Wish me luck.
@Spontaneo (3753)
@sharon6345 Good luck my friend!
Neat article. I only have one crate right now..I forget what is in there really.
@Spontaneo (3753)
@Aansh13 (4405)
Oh that's really useful... Thanks for sharing
@Spontaneo (3753)
Thank you for finding useful!
• Peoria, Arizona
I have one crate that is used for materials and such that I always think I am going to use to make things but never have and two crates that are filled with notebooks and binders. I don't even know how I got some of these crates, one is a milkcrate and I just seemed to have always had it.
@Spontaneo (3753)
Yes there are many uses for the crates. They can hold a lot of books.
@didinedhia (7584)
• Algeria
Thanks for sharing this