Busy Morning

@wolfgirl569 (16318)
Marion, Ohio
The picture is just one thing I got finished this morning so far. The baskets have yellow snap dragons in them and the stump is planted with moss rose. I had to fill the stump up some more as the dirt in it had settled down. I have hauled 5 buckets of dirt so far and used all of it. I filled two big planters with snap dragons and sat them on the back porch. After I had ran the weed eater around it. I also trimmed around where my dinosaur planter sets and put snap dragons in it. I ran another battery down trimming the back and side of the house. I have stuff I need to move from there from the old greenhouse frame. Then hubby will be able to mow closer again. I wanted a sit down break so thought it would be nice to catch up and visit here for a little bit. Hope you are having a good day too.
Love snap dragons! This is really pretty Eva, very creative.
@wolfgirl569 (16318)
• Marion, Ohio
A lot of people seem to love them. I was just able to get them without spending at least 10 dollars a flat. Thanks. I cant wait for them to grow and fill in more.
All your hard work paid off. It looks great!!! Don't feel bad. I wanted to myLot today, too, but things got out of hand. lol
@wolfgirl569 (16318)
• Marion, Ohio
It happens. Hope it was a good day.
@wolfgirl569 Cable, dentist, shopping with friends, and a visit from my son. No time for myLot, and now I am going to bed. I am EXHAUSTED!!!!
@wolfgirl569 (16318)
• Marion, Ohio
@DianneN Sounds like you should be with all of the running.
@whiteream (6093)
Seems like everyone is busy today. I am very happy with all that I got done today. I love your flowers, they look so lovely.
@wolfgirl569 (16318)
• Marion, Ohio
It is dry here so I am getting things done. Thanks. I think we will see more gardening posts from you next year.
@whiteream (6093)
@wolfgirl569 I am sure you will.
@CarolDM (29436)
How pretty is this! I love the arrangement.
@wolfgirl569 (16318)
• Marion, Ohio
Thank You.
@LindaOHio (5066)
Very pretty, Eva. Try not to overdo. There's some rain coming later.
@wolfgirl569 (16318)
• Marion, Ohio
Thanks. I seen the forecast.
@raveeen (1789)
Those looks pretty! Have a great day!
@wolfgirl569 (16318)
• Marion, Ohio
Thank You