What's for dinner? June 12

What's going on the dinner table tonight? I want to know! I'm having a pork chop rubbed with Penzey's Pork Chop Seasoning. To go with it I'm having a sweet potato and a leftover zucchini boat. Easy enough and delicious. That's what is happening here. What are YOU having? Do tell!
@porwest (14746)
It is going to be Culver's tonight. I am in Green Bay and there is a Culver's right down the street. PROBABLY going to have a mushroom and swiss burger and some fried cheese curds. My salt should go through the roof but it will be good. As for Penzey's...uh-huh.
I actually couldn't find the Pork Chop Seasoning. My dried dill is missing too. Ridiculous. I used Emeril's Essence instead.
@porwest (14746)
@NJChicaa I actually have a recipe for a homemade Emeril's Essence and always keep some handy. It's a VERY good seasoning. I don't know if mine is exactly as good as his, but it works for me.
@porwest I always have a jar of his in my cabinet. I even use it in macaroni and cheese. It is my secret ingredient!
Hello NJ we are having chicken thighs tonight.Mike right now is working on it.What else?no sure.lol
I have some in the freezer that I'll have next week.
@NJChicaa I like chicken thigh a lot.Have a good evening.
We are having grilled steak, and corn.
That sounds good!
I love sweet potatoes with pork! Tonight we're having a roasted chicken from Sams Club with a veggie
Yes I just read that.
@spiderdust (8187)
• San Jose, California
I have no idea! The 2 younger school aged kids have been invited to a going away party/BBQ tonight, and the other half and I have been invited to a different event. I think we're each going to our events and the teens will fend for themselves. I do have frozen pizzas and hot dogs, so they should be able to manage.
Good for you!
@rakski (32238)
we had a buffet dinner last night
sounds good to me!
@Starkinds (1306)
Ladyfinger with yogurt dip