If there is a stranger who send you a message on Facebook, will you reply?

@RodrickH (17493)
China
I would read the message to figure out why this stranger want to talke to me, then decide whether I should reply, but in most cases, I would ignore them and won't reply anything. What about you?
@rakski (31243)
I usually see the profile of that person first. To see if we have common friends or other things
@RodrickH (17493)
Better check the profile first to know more about him or her
@rsa101 (19010)
Normal reaction to this is to really know if you have met before and if not I just ignore and never entertain them.
@RodrickH (17493)
Thanks for sharing
@VivaLaDani13 (30225)
• Perth, Australia
@RodrickH It depends. If it's a question that is nice then I will gladly answer it. If it's some dude being rude and sleazy, I just block and delete OR quickly tell him to f*** off and then block and delete.
@RodrickH (17493)
Thanks for sharing
@tech40 (14836)
If the message is pointless I rather ignore it, but if there's something special into it and I'm interested I'm gonna make a conversation into it.
@RodrickH (17493)
So the content of the message makes you decide whether to reply or not, most of messages from strangers are scams so better be careful
@tech40 (14836)
@RodrickH Yeah you're right about it, we should have more cautious since those messages comes from unknown people
@raveeen (1425)
I always check first his/her profile and sometimes if I think that it's important I'll reply .. but most of the time .. no. I rarely talk to strangers but here in mylot I found it safe
@RodrickH (17493)
Yes, better check their profiles first to know them better, and be careful when replying to strangers
@raveeen (1425)
@RodrickH ya, we really SHOULD be
@Janet357 (16232)
i post jobs on fb and the respondents are all strangers. so.i talk with them but for personal.stuff, never.
@RodrickH (17493)
If you post job on social media and recruit people then you have to talk to strangers on this matter, right?
@Janet357 (16232)
@RodrickH yes i do.
@magallon (18347)
I'll read the message. view his profile... know something about him or her.. if i discover that i knew him or her before, he / she was a friend and kind, then, i will reply. but if i really do not know him, then, i will definitely not reply and just ignore his message.
@RodrickH (17493)
Yes, better read his or her profile and know more about him or her, and if you don't know him or her at all then no need to reply
@magallon (18347)
It depends on. But probably I will reply.
@RodrickH (17493)
Even if you don't know him or her at all?
@simplfred (9189)
I do the same, my friend. When it is something about selling or introducing a seems scam site, I simply ignore it.
@simplfred (9189)
@RodrickH I agree, my friend.
@Sojourn (5192)
If the stranger is a woman of my age, I would
@RodrickH (17493)
Good idea, you may meet some nice girls
@Acefun (1162)
I will still respond to them if they will not harm or threaten me. There is nothing loss for just a simple chit chat as they might be having some problems that they want someone to have an ear with them.
@RodrickH (17493)
You are right, nothing to lose if they just want to find someone listen to them, but be careful cause some of them are scammers