I want to say F you but I won't.

I can't stand for someone to ask for my help and then yell at me. My friend has been s pure burden to his wife over 20 years. He smokes and drink along with being addicted to video games. he is trying to gt on ssi. He keeps getting denied. She has asked for him to move out over 10 years now. All of his kids are old enough to see what he does. He now messages me asking what he should do. I said buy everything you need yourself. Unplug that game and then get a job and move out. Now he is pissed with me. I told him only a real friend would be honest with you. I hope and pray he was not ever hinting at coming here. I don't plan on taking on anyones burdens. I don't like his wife but I share her feelings.
@simplfred (9189)
You just stated the right stuff a friend should straightly say. Hopefully, he will realize what you've said.
I am glad you see it but he is on his own now. He can leave me alone now. I was not going to lie to him.
@sharon6345You should not lie to him.
@amandajay (19733)
• North Shore, New Zealand
shhhhh... don't say it... take it easy... everyone is not same... they are different, their thoughts are different.
I told him I wish him the best and good night. I am not going to bother anymore. That is a long time to have a bum laying around your home. No one believes me but marriage does not mean forever like it used to. Thank you for your comment.Your right. I am not reading his comments. He was a punching bag.
@amandajay (19733)
• North Shore, New Zealand
@sharon6345 don't care about the other just live your self, treat your self well.... good luck,,,, stay blessed
@amandajay Thank you, I am putting me first always.
@Aansh13 (3472)
Yeah! Friendship is also about being true to your friend.... If he can't see the reality show him... But you know... Sometimes.... These so called friends are real pain in head But good that you showed him the real world...
@Ladanger (6382)
You are right he should find a job for sure
• Agra, India
I think you did the right thing. Any true friend would have done this
Thank you I do as well. I know right from wrong and she is tired.
• Agra, India
@sharon6345 that is obvious. And someone had to make him realize
@tech40 (14837)
I really don't like those type of people, you're there to help them but it seems that they're not interested to get helped.
The worst part was he asked me what he should do.
@tech40 (14837)
@sharon6345 Haha yeah you're right! Those people are totally funny but I know deep inside they really don't know what they're going to do
@db20747 (19107)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
You told him like it is!! This is better for him!@ and will certainly make his life better for him and his family!
@Acefun (1162)
Being a true friend is important to guide others in a proper road. You did a good job. Do guide your friend even though your friend do not want to meet you or listen you. There must be a reason why you and your friend are close in the past and consider each other as friend.
@Janet357 (16232)
oh he should be taught how to fish.
@rakski (31246)
such an irresponsible person, husband and father he is
• Zimbabwe
Ask him to get a career in games..problem's solved.
You should never feel about being honest with anyone. He should be grateful that you told him the truth even if he gets mad at you. Do not let any one live with you again it always ends up bad.