Can’t Sleep

By Lola
@Lolaze (4228)
St. Louis, Missouri
I’ve been napping on and off so much from the pain medication that now I’m up and can’t fall back to sleep. Most of the time since I got home from surgery on Thursday, I’ve only been able to stay awake for about 15 minutes at a time. Earlier today and tonight I seem to be doing better. I am itchy all over though! In the morning - I am getting a shower for sure. I plan to spend one more day relaxing for sure before trying to do anything, my stomach is still sore and puffy.
Glad you will relax for one more day before trying to do things. It seems that certain medications can make people itchy.
i'd be thinkin' 'f weanin' off those pain meds. 's fer the sore 'n puffy. walkin' 'll do wonders.
I have had pain medication that makes me itch. Hopefully, your healing will be hastened.
@didinedhia (7915)
• Algeria
Hope you rfeeling well now
@LindaOHio (6930)
I'm glad you are recovering and getting lots of rest.
@Janet357 (19298)
Maybe thr itchiness is part of healing.
@Ronrybs (9335)
• London, England
I have to be careful about naps or I can't drop off of an evening, but then again, I haven't had surgery or been under. Hope you get back on the level quickly
@Sreekala (32600)
Take enough rest and relax, hope you will be able to sleep soon.
@rakski (34060)
I hope you can sleep soon. You still need some rest
@Nakitakona (8719)
I don't know if that's the normal reaction for a person who has gone under the knife. It will be gone soon.