Lazy Day

@wolfgirl569 (17974)
Marion, Ohio
Mostly. I did get to the bank before noon and deposited my change. I had almost 50 dollars built up again. I also closed the estate account out. Now do I share or not hummm!!!!! When I got home I worked on a couple of my big flower pots. I put drain holes in them but they are still holding water. So I tilted them over and drained them then tried to make the holes a little bit bigger. Hoping it works now. I also transplanted some of the succulents I grew this year. They were getting kind of stemy looking in the smaller pots because of how big they are getting. I still have several to transplant yet. But hubby got home and I was getting hot so we watched t.v in front of the fan. Now it is time for evening chores.
I had made too many holes in some pots, now they drain too much.
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
I would like that better.
@wolfgirl569 With the heat I fear that the flowers do not retain enough water.
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
@LadyDuck I hold the pot in the pond for a little bit if some look to bad during the day. Or for the bigger ones I use the watering can so I can keep the water off of the leaves.
i wish the hubs'd stop the debit card nonsense'n go back to cash. used to save lots 'f funds 's if'n he broke a dollar, he'd not spend the change from such.
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
I prefer cash. Was in Walmart a few months ago when the credit card machines went down. It froze several registers as the people were trying to pay with cards. I didnt have to wait. Luckily one girl had a couple of cash sales as they went down so she was still able to check people out.
@wolfgirl569 me, too. jest don't go nowhere's these days to spend 't, lol. 'tis great some 'f those folks'd cash. no doubt the rest whined 'f the inconvenience.
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
@crazyhorseladycx Some were stuck as they were already rang up. Others were stuck in line with no way to pay.
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
It's a lazy day for me too..
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
Enjoy
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
@wolfgirl569 Thanks. You toos.
You enjoyed your me day.
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
Always
Hope you have a relaxing night.
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
It was.
Some pots don't drain well and some drain almost too well.
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
These did not have drain holes when I bought them. Still having trouble with one for sure.
@LindaOHio (6695)
Glad you had a productive day. It was too hot for too much of anything.
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
I stayed mostly in the shade. We didnt have too much of a breeze here today.
@xiaolisu (2677)
A lot of function of bank be replaced by alipay in my place
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
We still have plenty of banks here.
@sallypup (31682)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Wow on all that change! I noticed when I was at Rite Aid this morning that they are having their annual half off sale on summer goodies. I almost bought a good sized ceramic planter cause it would cost 20 now instead of forty. Hubby told me yesterday that he has scrap wood to make a planter from so I decided to not go with glamorous- the ceramic might not make it through the cold winter and will I find a way to drag it into the house?
@wolfgirl569 (17974)
• Marion, Ohio
You could buy a small cart on wheels to put under it. But wood will take the winter better usually.