My Parents' Brownie

By Ecoy
@Ecoy41 (379)
I don't know how old Brownie is. First thing. Can you tell by this picture? I haven't visited my parents' place for quite a long time and I haven't met this guy until that time you see in the picture itself. But he seemed to recognize me as a real family. Can you imagine how crazy he was that time when he first saw me? He tried hugging me and kissing me all over. And wherever I went he just followed me all the time. Dogs are really lovely and can tell who belongs to the family. Brownie even easily got along well with two other buddies who went there with me that time.
the dog is lovely.I will say guessing about two years or even one?
@Ecoy41 (379)
Yes. Very lovely. You could be right about your guess. I'll confirm from my parents then soon.
@Ecoy41 the dog is great.I love his posture
@Ecoy41 (379)
@amadeo Yeah! He is. He has good posture indeed,
@Gillygirl (32878)
• Sutton, England
I don't have dogs so I can't be sure of his age. He looks adorable
@Ecoy41 (379)
He is very adorable and sweet.
@Gillygirl (32878)
• Sutton, England
I can’t tell how old this dog is very pretty and seems friendly.
@Ecoy41 (379)
Very friendly indeed and pretty. Thanks.
@DaddyEvil (27485)
• Aurora, Missouri
Are you talking about the dog or the young man squatted in front of him? (Very cute kid standing with you, though! ) You do look like you need to get out in the sun more often... You're almost as white as me! (No, that is NOT a good thing!)
@Ecoy41 (379)
Oh that boy is Bugoy my first nephew. I only have two nephews by the way. Ahahaha. And you are not the only who told me that I needed sun outside. I am very white actually. It could my genes from my Spanish grandpa in my mother side.
@DaddyEvil (27485)
• Aurora, Missouri
@Ecoy41 Only two? The last time I counted I had 42 nieces and nephews and 18 great nieces and nephews... Perhaps more by now. We are a prolific family! You need to go back and ask him for more of his genes in your make-up! Edit to add: I ask you once before, do you have any children. I don't think you do or you would have mentioned them by now.
@Ecoy41 (379)
@DaddyEvil I am still single legally but I have my girlfriend. You got me off with that asking my grandpa for more genes in my make-up. By the way, I have only one brother and no sister at all. And I only two nephews and no nieces at all. My nephews are both very naughty but very sweet to met. At age five, I could still carry them and they allow me to do so. They are very sweet to me. They call me, "Tito". This means uncle. When I hear the word it always remind me of them. I so miss them.
@sophie09 (8485)
aww cute photo!
@Ecoy41 (379)
Oh, is it? Thanks, anyway.
@sophie09 (8485)
@Ecoy41 yep! I found it cute you know
@Ecoy41 (379)
@sophie09 Thanks, Sophie. I had a student named Sophie by the way.
@Nakitakona (8499)
I don't know.
@Ecoy41 (379)
No worries. I will be asking my mum on my visit this time.
@Ecoy41 That's the best way to do.
@Ecoy41 (379)
@Nakitakona Yup. Exactly.
@VivaLaDani13 (32542)
• Perth, Australia
@Ecoy41 Brownie is so cute! I'm sorry I don't know how old he would be as I'm not good with that sort of thing. I'm glad that he was very friendly with you. So adorable!
@Ecoy41 (379)
Yes. He is so cute and adorable. My dad says that first he was very skinny but they feed him well and he loved eating so he was very healthy that time.
• Perth, Australia
@Ecoy41 I'm glad to know that Brownie came back to good health! I love knowing things like that!
@hereandthere (37647)
he sounds like a very friendly dog, he even likes your friends. but i hope he can also sense and bark at intruders.
@Ecoy41 (379)
He is very sensitive to strangers and really barks when you don't belong to the family or that if you are not a friend. So, my parents are really surprised how is able to recognize me and seemed that he knew I am their son.
@Ecoy41 that's good
@JeahNika (110)
• Brisbane, Australia
Brownie is such a sweet hunny!
@Ecoy41 (379)
He is.
I can't tell his age, but he seems like a loving and smart dog.
@Ecoy41 (379)
He is very loving and smart too becuase he recognizes friends and relatives.
Brownie looks like such a lovable dog.
@Ecoy41 (379)
He is very lovable indeed. Thanks.
@sol_cee (19683)
• Fiji
Brownie looks so adorable looking at you.
@Ecoy41 (379)
Yes. Very adorable. And I really noticed that time that he was all eyes on me. I felt like he was so fascinated seeing his master's youngest son for the first time. He was always with all the time. I could even hear him crying while we were leaving.
@debjani1 (6567)
Animals always love their master's and all the family members. If you don't hurt or harm them, they will never attacks you. Dogs are trustable animal. They never betrayed.
@Ecoy41 (379)
I totally agree with. Now, I am dying to have my own.
He does look like a young dog. I'd agree with just a couple of years old but could be even up to 5 or so. We had a Golden that looked very young even into his teens.
@Ecoy41 (379)
Really. Thanks so much. He still looks very young that time. I don't know though. I will be visiting my parents soon.
@CarolDM (32754)
Brownie is beautiful. And they can make us happy as well.
@Ecoy41 (379)
Thanks. Brownie is indeed beautiful and very lovely. And very sweet to me even though it was his first time to see me.
Brownie sounds like a wonderful dog!! I think dogs know who family members are too.
@Ecoy41 (379)
I am surprised they really recognize family members and even friends.
He looks like a wonderful dog.
@Ecoy41 (379)
He is indeed. Thanks.
From the looks of the picture the dog is about four or six years old. He is still a young dog and still full of love for the people that come to visit. He also has good instincts and knows people that will love him in return and people that have a good heart. Be good to Brownie and he will be a super good friend to you and be a protector to you and your friends. Give him plenty of love and hugs when you visit and play with him if he wants to play. He will always be there for you and he also will find ways to make you laugh and make you happy. Just remember to be loving and kind to Brownie too. I've had dogs most of my life and they have always been great friends and protectors and went out of their way to be funny when I needed to be cheered up.
@Ecoy41 (379)
Thanks for all your good advice. you can expect I'll take note of everything you said. I might soon have my own pet which could be a pug or corgi.
@rakski (33950)
I do not know his age.
@Ecoy41 (379)
Alright.
@Miss_Leafy (1131)
Dogs are lovely animals. I don't have dogs, so I don't know how old is he
@Ecoy41 (379)
Ok. Alright.